Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Only got 21days on my premium

I paied for a month of premium on the 20th last month and today it became free insted, why?

• I paied for a month of premium on the 20th last month and today it became free insted, why?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved Countries

I moved from Greece to UK. How can I change from Spotify Greece to Spotify UK, and change payment information etc.???Also If I want to cancel my Premium Greek Account and start a UK premium, how can I do it so I can fully use the month I paid?Thank y...

• I moved from Greece to UK.   How can I change from Spotify Greece to Spotify UK, and change payment information etc.??? Also If I want to cancel my Premium Greek Account and start a UK premiu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

free 60 day free from groove

why is it the groove app on windows ten says 60 day trial. But move music to spotfire and go to do premium and only a 30 day free trial. And if free trial why can't you not subscibe with no funds on my card?

• why is it the groove app on windows ten says 60 day trial. But move music to spotfire and go to do premium and only a 30 day free trial. And if free trial why can't you not subscibe with no funds on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium not working after upgrading phone

Upgraded my phone from HTC to Samsung and now my premium isn't working. May of subscribed again to try and get working but still nothing.

• Upgraded my phone from HTC to Samsung and now my premium isn't working. May of subscribed again to try and get working but still nothing.
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancel subscription / payment for whole year

Hello,Today I ordered Premium account. I paid for that. Everybody tolde Me that the access is only for one month (I already used one mounth free). I clicked button "order Premium" - with price for one month. Then appeared the price for whole year. I ...

• Hello, Today I ordered Premium account. I paid for that. Everybody tolde Me that the access is only for one month (I already used one mounth free). I clicked button "order Premium" - with price for ...
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cuenta premium a familiar

Hola,El pasado 29 de septiembre pase de spotify premium a familiar pero me notifican que este mes me van a cobra la cuenta spotify premium indivudual.Qué tengo que hacer para cancelar la suscricion premium individual? Porque en mi perfil aparezco com...

• Hola, El pasado 29 de septiembre pase de spotify premium a familiar pero me notifican que este mes me van a cobra la cuenta spotify premium indivudual. Qué tengo que hacer para cancelar la suscrici...
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I was subscribed to premium and charged 9.90 without my consent

I was subscribed to Premium and charged 9.90 without my consent. Please help me to understand what happened and refund me the amount.

• I was subscribed to Premium and charged 9.90 without my consent. Please help me to understand what happened and refund me the amount.
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

Hello, Ipayed my premium suscription but untill have spotify free.

• Hello, Ipayed my premium suscription but untill have spotify free.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got charged but I cancelled my subscription

Hey, I cancelled my subscription and still got charged. How do I get my money back?

• Hey, I cancelled my subscription and still got charged. How do I get my money back?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I cancel my 1 year subscription?

I accidentally purchased a 1 year subscription for spotify premium. I really only want to pay monthly as I use it. I can't find anywhere in the accounts module where to reverse this charge and change my payment plan. Help please Buh bye $180

• I accidentally purchased a 1 year subscription for spotify premium. I really only want to pay monthly as I use it. I can't find anywhere in the accounts module where to reverse this charge and change...
  • Judy2017
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Re: Migrating from Groove Music, how to get 60 day trial in Spotify?

There is no indication of this in the user interface. Am I to understand that we just upgrade and instead of 30 days, we'll get 60? Also, what if I want to go premium, but with a family plan? Can I get the family plan for $5 for the first two months ...

• There is no indication of this in the user interface. Am I to understand that we just upgrade and instead of 30 days, we'll get 60?   Also, what if I want to go premium, but with a family plan?...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

**bleep** SPOTIFY

So I clicked on the promotion for the 30 day free trail and I get asked to put in my information. I do so becuase is normal, after the 30 days I would start getting charged. As I finalize I get told I got charged 119 euros por a year worth of spotify...

• So I clicked on the promotion for the 30 day free trail and I get asked to put in my information. I do so becuase is normal, after the 30 days I would start getting charged. As I finalize I get told ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family

Just upgraded to a family account because we (me, my husband and sons) wanted to listen simultanieus.So upgrades premium to family. Everywhere logged out But When we log in there is still one music playing. We cannot listen separate. Why?

• Just upgraded to a family account because we (me, my husband and sons) wanted to listen simultanieus. So upgrades premium to family.  Everywhere logged out But When we log in there is still on...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of country information

I moved from the USA to Germany about 3 weeks ago. Before I moved, I already tried to change my payment information. It didn't work. I was in contact with the support team there. They told me that I have to be in Germany to actually change the countr...

• Casual Listener
  • I moved from the USA to Germany about 3 weeks ago. Before I moved, I already tried to change my payment information. It didn't work. I was in contact with the support team there. They told me that I ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with getting premium

Hello! I'm from Finland and so is my credit card. Still spotify says that my card is from usa and I would have to change my coutry to usa so I could use my credit card. Can I get the premium some other way? I have had premium before, untill my card w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I'm from Finland and so is my credit card. Still spotify says that my card is from usa and I would have to change my coutry to usa so I could use my credit card. Can I get the premium some oth...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is it possible to change country on your account?

Hello all,I've just moved home from Canada to Ireland and was wondering if it's possible to change "country" for my account? I needed to update payment details and it'll be with a local address. Hopefully someone can help! Thank you!

• Visitor
  • Hello all, I've just moved home from Canada to Ireland and was wondering if it's possible to change "country" for my account? I needed to update payment details and it'll be with a local address. Ho...
  • jmonzon98
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost debit card, can i pay with account+routing from bank?

I'm waiting for my new debit card in the mail and my old one linked to spotify is canceled. I have my account and routing number, can I use that? My payment is processed on 15th of every month

• I'm waiting for my new debit card in the mail and my old one linked to spotify is canceled. I have my account and routing number, can I use that? My payment is processed on 15th of every month 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Al cancelar me devuelven el dinero?

Por error pague un año de suscripción, solo queria pagar por un mes pero no note la opción. Mi pregunta es como cancelarla y si la devolucion del dinero es posible? Hice la compra hoy día.

• Por error pague un año de suscripción, solo queria pagar por un mes pero no note la opción. Mi pregunta es como cancelarla y si la devolucion del dinero es posible? Hice la compra hoy día.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

payment

Hi! Last month I helped my son to pay for his premium,99 swedish crowns.Now they have charged me for 149 crowns, WHY?I dont whant to be charged every month.......

• Hi!   Last month I helped my son to pay for his premium,99 swedish crowns. Now they have charged me for 149 crowns, WHY? I dont whant to be charged every month.......
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

got charged but no premium

I filled out the payment process for student premium but it said that it couldnt go threw but then charged my card anyways and i did not get premium after the charge

• I filled out the payment process for student premium but it said that it couldnt go threw but then charged my card anyways and i did not get premium after the charge
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes