Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

Why is my premium not working and asking me to upgrade when I already did months ago? My payment is automatically drafted so what's going on?

• Why is my premium not working and asking me to upgrade when I already did months ago? My payment is automatically drafted so what's going on?
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop payment

I didn't authorize Spotify to take money off my bank account now I'm charged with a $30 return fee as well .. I want my money back

• I didn't authorize Spotify to take money off my bank account now I'm charged with a $30 return fee as well .. I want my money back
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago PayPal

Hola, por qué no puedo pagar otra cuanta spotify con PayPal??? Mi cuenta spotify la pude pagar con PayPal pero la de mi esposa no me la acepta, a que se debe? Quiero aprovechar la promoción de 3 meses por $9.00

• Hola, por qué no puedo pagar otra cuanta spotify con PayPal??? Mi cuenta spotify la pude pagar con PayPal pero la de mi esposa no me la acepta, a que se debe? Quiero aprovechar la promoción de 3 mese...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed 10euro i get 1 month(adv says 3)

I saw the advertise that spotify makes 9,99euro for 3 months i went to the store to buy a spotify card for 10euro i redeem t and i get 1 month?After that i mailed to spotify i tell them and get a link to go to the forum??????Nice service

• I saw the advertise that spotify makes 9,99euro for 3 months i went to the store to buy a spotify card for 10euro i redeem t and i get 1 month? After that i mailed to spotify i tell them and get a l...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

£0.99 for 3 months

Is this offer £0.99 for three months only and do you not get charged afterwards?

• Is this offer £0.99 for three months only and do you not get charged afterwards?
  • Scotty1973
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 3 times but should only be charged once

I tried to sign up for spotify student premium account this morning, after i put in all my credit card information and went to look up my school it said that my information could not be found for my school and that i would not be charged till my info...

• I tried to sign up for spotify student premium account this morning, after i put in all my credit card information and went to look up my school it said that my information could not be found for my ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get a 7 day trial on a new account??

I've just set up a new account to use spotify again after changing my device and i cannot access the 7 day trial for premium, can anyone help?

• I've just set up a new account to use spotify again after changing my device and i cannot access the 7 day trial for premium, can anyone help?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ni dispositivo android no reconoce mi cuenta premium

recientemente me suscribi como usurio premium por la oferta existente, desde la pagina me sale como cuenta premium, sim embargo inicio sesion en mi dispositivo android uy me sale como cuenta free, ya intente cerrando sesion y volviendo a iniciar, igu...

• recientemente me suscribi como usurio premium por la oferta existente, desde la pagina me sale como cuenta premium, sim embargo inicio sesion en mi dispositivo android uy me sale como cuenta free, ya...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for 0.99 or 9.99?

Got an email ad - 3 months for 0.99 but the bottom it states $9.99. Way to try to be slick, Spotify! What gives?

• Got an email ad - 3 months for 0.99 but the bottom it states $9.99. Way to try to be slick, Spotify! What gives?
  • Efruewirth
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium not working

I was paying for a premium subscription on my iphone for the app but when I logged out and logged back in it says that my account is now free. I only have one account and I'm getting charged for the subscription and lost all of my saved songs. Can so...

• Casual Listener
  • I was paying for a premium subscription on my iphone for the app but when I logged out and logged back in it says that my account is now free. I only have one account and I'm getting charged for the ...
  • ischeibe3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting charged every month and can't find the account that it is charged to. Help please.

Hi,I'm getting charged by spotify every month. I have checked every account that I could think of (3) and they all say I'm on "free" spotify. How can I find this account?Thanks

• Hi, I'm getting charged by spotify every month.  I have checked every account that I could think of (3) and they all say I'm on "free" spotify.  How can I find this account? Thanks
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription not applied to applications

Hello, i subscrieb ton premier via the offer of 99 cts for 3 month few days ago.I had the email confirmation. On the website my account seem to be premiumised but not in app. I tried the faq method. deconnexion etc etc. Reset the password. Nothing wo...

spotify.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello, i subscrieb ton premier via the offer of 99 cts for 3 month few days ago. I had the email confirmation. On the website my account seem to be premiumised but not in app. I tried the faq me...
  • andemik
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

tried the 0.99 for 3 months and...

i put in my card info for the 0.99 for 3 months premium thing and it said that i used that card before so i decided to stay free but i got charged 1.99 anyway

• i put in my card info for the 0.99 for 3 months premium thing and it said that i used that card before so i decided to stay free but i got charged 1.99 anyway
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution From premium to student subscription

I applied for the 50% off student discount and sent a document to prove that I am a student. I got an email that said: ''We verified that you're enrolled in an accredited college or university, which means Premium for Students is but a few clicks awa...

• I applied for the 50% off student discount and sent a document to prove that I am a student. I got an email that said: ''We verified that you're enrolled in an accredited college or university, which...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovacion de plan

El plan que yo tengo es el de 3 meses y tengo que renovarlo y me dice que no puedo renovar con ese plan bueno si no puedo con ese plan tengo que poder con el de un mes pero tampoco me sale la opción de renovar por un mes y me quedan 3 dias para que s...

• El plan que yo tengo es el de 3 meses y tengo que renovarlo y me dice que no puedo renovar con ese plan bueno si no puedo con ese plan tengo que poder con el de un mes pero tampoco me sale la opción ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo assinar premium.

Baixei o aplicativo tive uns 3 dias de teste grátis, e agora quando tento fazer a assinatura de 3 meses de 1.99 e depois 16.90 não consigo. Já pesquisei nos artigos de ajuda e não encontro nada para me ajudar. Já olhei na parte de recibo se tem algo ...

• Baixei o aplicativo tive uns 3 dias de teste grátis, e agora quando tento fazer a assinatura de 3 meses de 1.99 e depois 16.90 não consigo. Já pesquisei nos artigos de ajuda e não encontro nada para ...
  • Airtjun
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i used spotify family but it's not working.. PLEASE HELP ME..

so my friends and I used spotify family together, she paid for us using probably her debit card. today, i checked that my account is free and when i asked her, she said that her account is still premium.. we have been using this feature for months no...

• so my friends and I used spotify family together, she paid for us using probably her debit card. today, i checked that my account is free and when i asked her, she said that her account is still prem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

False $0.99 Advertisement

So I contacted support and they told me to post about it here. How the title states that it is $0.99 but the actual button is $9.99. The title clearly is not what the price of the promo I received. Nothing in the fine print about a $0.99 promo.

• Casual Listener
  • So I contacted support and they told me to post about it here. How the title states that it is $0.99 but the actual button is $9.99. The title clearly is not what the price of the promo I received. N...
  • kmcdonough
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Double charge

Please help!I had a premium spotify, for a year. Since january i was added in a family spotify (im not the administrator), but i continue to recive charges from spotify premium. It is like im still in the previous subscription. What to do ????

• Please help! I had a premium spotify, for a year. Since january i was added in a family spotify (im not the administrator), but i continue to recive charges from spotify premium. It is like im still...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Problem

I'm new to premium and I need some help. I got premium on the 13th of May this year, it worked and I started paying 9.99 per month, but just today it said I was unsubscribed. I didn't text STOP or anything like that, just so you know. Is this normal?...

• I'm new to premium and I need some help. I got premium on the 13th of May this year, it worked and I started paying 9.99 per month, but just today it said I was unsubscribed. I didn't text STOP or an...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes