Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema periodo de prueba

Me decia 30 dias de prueba y solo me dio 7, pueden actualizar de forma correcta

• Casual Listener
  • Me decia 30 dias de prueba y solo me dio 7, pueden actualizar de forma correcta
  • G77
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Conta

Pago a família premium e minha conta esta free já foi debitado da conta esta td certo

• Visitor
  • Pago a família premium e minha conta esta free já foi debitado da conta esta td certo 
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Having problem with my premium subscription

Hello everyone, Since yersterday I'm having problem with my subscription, I was using premium and then I was downgrade to free with no reason. I had tried with 4 diferent cards and I already check with the bank and there is no problem with them. All ...

• Hello everyone,   Since yersterday I'm having problem with my subscription, I was using premium and then I was downgrade to free with no reason. I had tried with 4 diferent cards and I already...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me, my subscription premium

Hi guys, I have a premium subscription, but accept the invitation of a family plan, what happens now please?

• Hi guys, I have a premium subscription, but accept the invitation of a family plan, what happens now please?
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change Payment Method

Hello! I wanted to change my payment method via Globe I have a balance of 130.00 in my account but everytime I choose globe as payment method Error in subscription was popping out. Kindly help. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I wanted to change my payment method via Globe I have a balance of 130.00 in my account but everytime I choose globe as payment method Error in subscription was popping out. Kindly help. Thank...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to separate Facebook from my Spotify

What’s the best way to separate my Facebook account from my Spotify premium account? I want to deactivate my Facebook, but in doing so I noticed that kills my Spotify account.

• What’s the best way to separate my Facebook account from my Spotify premium account? I want to deactivate my Facebook, but in doing so I noticed that kills my Spotify account. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paidthe 9.99 for a normal subscription, then i realized im a student. money back?

i paid the 9.99 for a normal subscription, then i realized im a student. so i registered for the student subscription, can i still get my other ten dollars back?

• i paid the 9.99 for a normal subscription, then i realized im a student. so i registered for the student subscription, can i still get my other ten dollars back?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can i get my money back?

I was cancelled my premium but in today i get charged. And now i just got a premium but i dont need it.

• I was cancelled my premium but in today i get charged. And now i just got a premium but i dont need it. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problems

I went about setting up the student premium account for Spotify for €4.99 however my college was not registered so I backed out of that site and just paid the normal €9.99 however I got charged for the €4.99 as well as the €9.99

• I went about setting up the student premium account for Spotify for €4.99 however my college was not registered so I backed out of that site and just paid the normal €9.99 however I got charged for t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I canceled my subscricbtion and was still charged. I was charged the 9.99 and then because I didn't have the money was charged another 32 dollars for not having the money in my account. My bank account is 42 dollars in the negative and it needs to be...

• I canceled my subscricbtion and was still charged. I was charged the 9.99 and then because I didn't have the money was charged another 32 dollars for not having the money in my account. My bank accou...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payment fail

So i bought a prepaid card because I don't trust adding a debit card on my account. It keeps saying to add the 3 or 4 number of the pin, so i did but it keeps saying it's wrong. I called the customer service and it should've work. I try paying the pr...

• So i bought a prepaid card because I don't  trust adding a debit card on my account. It keeps saying to add the 3 or 4 number of the pin, so i did but it keeps saying it's wrong. I called the cu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Prepaid code for 1 month Spotify premium doesnt work

Hey I purchased a 1 month premium code via a prepaid card but it doesnt work. After I enter the code it tells me what this code is for. Then I click on the buttom "redeem" and get a message that says "Ooops, something went wrong. Please try again". I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey I purchased a 1 month premium code via a prepaid card but it doesnt work. After I enter the code it tells me what this code is for. Then I click on the buttom "redeem" and get a message that says...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

paying with my phone bill but still getting charged in my bank account

I got offered to sign up to pay my spotify on my phone bill so i signed up and i am being billed for my spotify on my phone bill aswell as still paying through my bank account so i am being charged twice!

• I got offered to sign up to pay my spotify on my phone bill so i signed up and i am being billed for my spotify on my phone bill aswell as still paying through my bank account so i am being charged t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with POS online purchase systems!

Hi,My Family subscriptions was cancelled yesterday.I didn't pay with my any credit cards for renew subscriptions.The purchasing with credit-card page has a error. My location and selected country are the same. And yes, I got in touch with my bank to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, My Family subscriptions was cancelled yesterday. I didn't pay with my any credit cards for renew subscriptions. The purchasing with credit-card page has a error.    ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled premium but was charged

I have cancelled my premium account and status shows Freebut I was charged to my credit card subsequently. How do I reverse the charge?credit company said they cannot dispute it

• I have cancelled my premium account and status shows Free but I was charged to my credit card subsequently. How do I reverse the charge? credit company said they cannot dispute it
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Multiple Speakers/Devices

Hi I have a Premium account that I used to use on 3 different devices - Android Phone, IPhone and Computer. As I do not have an Iphone and old computer I rempoved the 2 last devices from my Premium account. Now I would like to add a new devices ( a n...

• Hi    I have a Premium account that I used to use on 3 different devices - Android Phone, IPhone and Computer. As I do not have an Iphone and old computer I rempoved the 2 last devices fr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete spotify premium

İ was login spotify on facebook than i delete my facebook and i cant login my spotify so i delete my premium on e mail. How can i do

• Visitor
  • İ was login spotify on facebook than i delete my facebook and i cant login my spotify so i delete my premium on e mail. How can i do    
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant get premium working

I have a plan with Spark NZ and this morning when i went to listen to music it said my spotify was back to being free. I cant seem to register and get my premium back

• I have a plan with Spark NZ and this morning when i went to listen to music it said my spotify was back to being free. I cant seem to register and get my premium back
  • Plastikk
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Multiple Times for a Month

I was charged 4 times for Premium when I signed up today, what should I do?

• I was charged 4 times for Premium when I signed up today, what should I do?
  • Plastikk
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify saying my subscription payment failed

Spotify keeps notifying me that my subscription payment failed even though the payment went through on my card. I have the order ID number from the transaction as well as my online bank statement and will upload both.

• Spotify keeps notifying me that my subscription payment failed even though the payment went through on my card. I have the order ID number from the transaction as well as my online bank statement and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes