Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't listen

So I recently canceled my family premium account but it says it will last until 7/27. The rest of my family is blocked out from listening to music and it's stuck on almost a "free" mode while I get to listen to music.

• So I recently canceled my family premium account but it says it will last until 7/27. The rest of my family is blocked out from listening to music and it's stuck on almost a "free" mode while I get t...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Me estan cobrando y soy free!!... necesito un contacto de spotify para enviar correo

Necesito un contacto para escribir a la gente de spotify ya que me estam facturando pero ya di de baja mi cuenta premium

• Necesito un contacto para escribir a la gente de spotify ya que me estam facturando pero ya di de baja mi cuenta premium
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

• Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months premium offer

I just purchased 3 months of spotify premium based on an ad that said i could by a low price, i enterd my card info and am logged in on my phone, but it keeps telling me to get premium, and i can't save any songs or so

• I just purchased 3 months of spotify premium based on an ad that said i could by a low price, i enterd my card info and am logged in on my phone, but it keeps telling me to get premium, and i can't s...
  • Hachikoaeg
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchase premium with Visa Gift Card?

hello, so i want to repurchase spotify premium with a visa gift card, but i'm recieving an error message saying that my card provider is "having a bad day" and i cannot purchase premium. i have purchased premium in the past with a visa gift card and ...

• hello, so i want to repurchase spotify premium with a visa gift card, but i'm recieving an error message saying that my card provider is "having a bad day" and i cannot purchase premium. i have purch...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deceptive Advertising via e-mail

So I am curious why I am receiving advertising e-mails that appear to be a bait and switch. It has a much better deal in the subject line that I am actually eligible for in the body of the email. The email subject says "3days left: $0.99 for 3 months...

• So I am curious why I am receiving advertising e-mails that appear to be a bait and switch. It has a much better deal in the subject line that I am actually eligible for in the body of the email. The...
  • ZedisLapedis
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Didn't get 3months of premium

Hello, today i tried buying the new deal spotify premium 3 months for €9,99 but it only gave me 1 month of premium after i paid it with paysafe.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, today i tried buying the new deal spotify premium 3 months for €9,99 but it only gave me 1 month of premium after i paid it with paysafe.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't by premium

HalloMy sister bought last year the premium version for €0.99. I wanted it to try to this year. I never had spotify, so I made a new account. But when I try to buy the premium version, I got a warning that I had a premium version before. What can I d...

• Hallo My sister bought last year the premium version for €0.99. I wanted it to try to this year. I never had spotify, so I made a new account. But when I try to buy the premium version, I got a warn...
  • jurjenabbes
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium subscription recognized in app but not on website or other apps

I pay monthly for Premium and it works just fine in the Spotify app - yet when I log in to the website or with Pacemaker (a mixing app that uses your Spotify library) I am told I do not have Premium and can not use it's additional features. What is g...

• I pay monthly for Premium and it works just fine in the Spotify app - yet when I log in to the website or with Pacemaker (a mixing app that uses your Spotify library) I am told I do not have Premium ...
  • seven619
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy premium

Hello, I wanted to buy spotify for my sister. I downloaded spotify on her iPhone and created new account with facebook option.Then I somehow got to the subscription tab (Android app is little bit different) and proceeded to click Get premium button. ...

• Hello,   I wanted to buy spotify for my sister. I downloaded spotify on her iPhone and created new account with facebook option. Then I somehow got to the subscription tab (Android app is lit...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Insufficient Fund on my Mobile Number

I live in the Philippines, and the amount of spotify premium for 3 days is exactly P129.00. Earlier, I loaded my mobile phone an amount of P140.00 just to be sure that I get to register quickly and with no issues, but as I register, they said my mobi...

• I live in the Philippines, and the amount of spotify premium for 3 days is exactly P129.00. Earlier, I loaded my mobile phone an amount of P140.00 just to be sure that I get to register quickly and w...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got premium, still get greyed out songs and ads

Hi guys. I subscribed to premium a couple of days ago, and all songs are greyed out, can only shuffleplay songs, and I get ads. I had spotify via my phone company up until recently, but bought premium when that ended. Dont know if that can have somet...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys. I subscribed to premium a couple of days ago, and all songs are greyed out, can only shuffleplay songs, and I get ads. I had spotify via my phone company up until recently, but bought premiu...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Stop Premium Completely

Hi , I have been using Spotify Premium for a while now and I've decided to change to the Family Plan, but I have a problem with ending my subscription. It says I have unsubscribed through the Hotlink/Maxis website, but it still says that I am subscri...

• Hi ,    I have been using Spotify Premium for a while now and I've decided to change to the Family Plan, but I have a problem with ending my subscription. It says I have unsubscribed thro...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

Why is my premium not working and asking me to upgrade when I already did months ago? My payment is automatically drafted so what's going on?

• Why is my premium not working and asking me to upgrade when I already did months ago? My payment is automatically drafted so what's going on?
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop payment

I didn't authorize Spotify to take money off my bank account now I'm charged with a $30 return fee as well .. I want my money back

• I didn't authorize Spotify to take money off my bank account now I'm charged with a $30 return fee as well .. I want my money back
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago PayPal

Hola, por qué no puedo pagar otra cuanta spotify con PayPal??? Mi cuenta spotify la pude pagar con PayPal pero la de mi esposa no me la acepta, a que se debe? Quiero aprovechar la promoción de 3 meses por $9.00

• Hola, por qué no puedo pagar otra cuanta spotify con PayPal??? Mi cuenta spotify la pude pagar con PayPal pero la de mi esposa no me la acepta, a que se debe? Quiero aprovechar la promoción de 3 mese...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed 10euro i get 1 month(adv says 3)

I saw the advertise that spotify makes 9,99euro for 3 months i went to the store to buy a spotify card for 10euro i redeem t and i get 1 month?After that i mailed to spotify i tell them and get a link to go to the forum??????Nice service

• I saw the advertise that spotify makes 9,99euro for 3 months i went to the store to buy a spotify card for 10euro i redeem t and i get 1 month? After that i mailed to spotify i tell them and get a l...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

£0.99 for 3 months

Is this offer £0.99 for three months only and do you not get charged afterwards?

• Is this offer £0.99 for three months only and do you not get charged afterwards?
  • Scotty1973
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 3 times but should only be charged once

I tried to sign up for spotify student premium account this morning, after i put in all my credit card information and went to look up my school it said that my information could not be found for my school and that i would not be charged till my info...

• I tried to sign up for spotify student premium account this morning, after i put in all my credit card information and went to look up my school it said that my information could not be found for my ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get a 7 day trial on a new account??

I've just set up a new account to use spotify again after changing my device and i cannot access the 7 day trial for premium, can anyone help?

• I've just set up a new account to use spotify again after changing my device and i cannot access the 7 day trial for premium, can anyone help?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes