Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Paypal won't set up pre approved payments

I recently got Spotify premium for family using my PayPal. It is linked to a debit card and there is a balance with my account. (PayPal told me that a secondary payment option was needed and after adding one it still isn't working) When I try to get ...

• I recently got Spotify premium for family using my PayPal. It is linked to a debit card and there is a balance with my account. (PayPal told me that a secondary payment option was needed and aft...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Still being charged with Spotify Free

My account is currently Spotify Free however I have still been charged with the subscription rate of £9.99 for the last three months - how do I stop this and get refunded? Please help

• My account is currently Spotify Free however I have still been charged with the subscription rate of £9.99 for the last three months - how do I stop this and get refunded? Please help 
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Viajei para o exterior e minha conta família foi excluída

Sou usuário Premium do Spotify há anos. Fiz upgrade do plano para o família e acrescentei minha esposa e dois filhos. Viajei para fora do Brasil e transferi o cartão para pagamento para o da minha esposa, e simplesmente todos os usários familiares fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Sou usuário Premium do Spotify há anos. Fiz upgrade do plano para o família e acrescentei minha esposa e dois filhos. Viajei para fora do Brasil e transferi o cartão para pagamento para o da minha es...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

okay so my friend has an account and she has been using my card to pay for her subscription, how do I cancel it so it stops charging my card??

• okay so my friend has an account and she has been using my card to pay for her subscription, how do I cancel it so it stops charging my card?? 
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrading

i’m entering a valid card and it keeps on saying that they are having trouble and its been like this for days please help

• i’m entering a valid card and it keeps on saying that they are having trouble and its been like this for days please help  
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Do I still have a subscription?

I recently deleted all my data and accounts that were on my phone. I logged back in to Spotify on the Facebook account that were connected and it says I no longer have premium. My question is will I still be charged the subscription fee? I've attempt...

• I recently deleted all my data and accounts that were on my phone. I logged back in to Spotify on the Facebook account that were connected and it says I no longer have premium. My question is will I ...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution BEING CHARGED WHEN I DONT HAVE PREMIUM!!

I am currently on the free Spotify plan as I unsubscribed from premium as I was getting a better deal through my phone company with another site. However I have just noticed I have been charged £9.99 which I am not happy about at all. I have worked h...

• I am currently on the free Spotify plan as I unsubscribed from premium as I was getting a better deal through my phone company with another site. However I have just noticed I have been charged £9.99...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleted the app now im no longer a premium user...

Hi,Deleted the app yesterday cause it was playing up... i then re installed it, logged onto my account and was no longer premium.I got on the computer and seen that i had to update my payment details as the card was about to expire BUT i should still...

• Hi, Deleted the app yesterday cause it was playing up... i then re installed it, logged onto my account and was no longer premium. I got on the computer and seen that i had to update my payment...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Estoy pagando como premium y aparece como free

Hola. Tengo (tenía) una cuenta Spotify Premium desde hace varios años. La sigo pagando en la factura de movistar, pero que desde hace 2 meses, no puedo acceder al servicio como tal, sino como free. Me he puesto varias veces en contacto con movistar (...

• Hola. Tengo (tenía) una cuenta Spotify Premium desde hace varios años. La sigo pagando en la factura de movistar, pero que desde hace 2 meses, no puedo acceder al servicio como tal, sino como free. M...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 1 month premium prepaid card doesnt work

Whats up with this. I got myself a prepaid card for 1 month spotify premium and everytime after I click on redeem code it gives me the same stupid message. "Ooops, something went wrong. Please try again". I contacted the support but they still didnt ...

• Whats up with this. I got myself a prepaid card for 1 month spotify premium and everytime after I click on redeem code it gives me the same stupid message. "Ooops, something went wrong. Please try ag...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Rogers free 6 Month premium ended early?

Hello, A couple days ago I went to use Spotify & realized it had somehow switched to the free mode. I opted in during July to my 6 months free of premium through my Rogers account.. That would bring me to January, however, it is only the beginning of...

• Hello,   A couple days ago I went to use Spotify & realized it had somehow switched to the free mode.    I opted in during July to my 6 months free of premium through my R...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family membership not working

Hey, I just started a family membership. Invited my wife. It says she's a member now, but her account shows free. It's not working. Tried several times and deleted Invited, etc. Someone from Spotify who could help me? It's very uncool paying for a fa...

• Hey,   I just started a family membership. Invited my wife. It says she's a member now, but her account shows free. It's not working. Tried several times and deleted Invited, etc. Someone from...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify payment failure

I am currently on a family subscription plan. I been charge for the first month using my commonwealth debit card, after the first month it says my payment failed, and i was using the same debit card and had money in it, and it also says my subsrcipti...

• I am currently on a family subscription plan. I been charge for the first month using my commonwealth debit card, after the first month it says my payment failed, and i was using the same debit card ...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need To Delete Old Account Connected to Deleted FB

I had an old FB account, I completely deleted it, and when I realized my premium membership was connected to that FB account it was too late. I need to either move that membership over to this account, or just cancel the membership completely. Since ...

• I had an old FB account, I completely deleted it, and when I realized my premium membership was connected to that FB account it was too late. I need to either move that membership over to this accoun...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vaya, algo ha salido mal. Intenta de nuevo.

Estoy en un plan familiar, y de pronto mi cuenta se desactivo.Me envio mi hermano de nuevo la invitacion por email y aun asi no puedo arrglarlo.HELP!!!

• Estoy en un plan familiar, y de pronto mi cuenta se desactivo. Me envio mi hermano de nuevo la invitacion por email y aun asi no puedo arrglarlo. HELP!!!
  • ronanportela
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed credit card, lost half my songs

I live in Brazil and I had a premium account. I had to cancel my credit card and since I didn't receive an e-mail stating a payment problem, I simply forgot. Nothing happened and yesterday I put my new credit Card info and they got me back on premium...

• Casual Listener
  • I live in Brazil and I had a premium account. I had to cancel my credit card and since I didn't receive an e-mail stating a payment problem, I simply forgot. Nothing happened and yesterday I put my n...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Öğrenci premium hesabı için 2 kez ödeme alınması

İyi günlerÖğrenci premium hesabından yararlanmak istedim ama uygulama üzerinde denemem sırasında 'dosya seç' butonu çalışmadığı için işlemi sonlandıramadım ve ben de internet adresi üzerinden işlemi yaptım ve her işlem için 2 kez hesabımdan para çeki...

• Casual Listener
  • İyi günler Öğrenci premium hesabından yararlanmak istedim ama uygulama üzerinde denemem sırasında 'dosya seç'  butonu çalışmadığı için işlemi sonlandıramadım ve ben de internet adresi üzerinden...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wanted to cancel my subscription today but failed to do it in time.

So I wanted to cancel my spotify subscription and I realized it charged my account today and I was to late to actually cancel it. Can I still get a refund since its been less then a day since I've renewed the subscription or do I just have to stick w...

• So I wanted to cancel my spotify subscription and I realized it charged my account today and I was to late to actually cancel it. Can I still get a refund since its been less then a day since I'...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant login

Hi i just payed my monthly spotify bill so i like to get my acount unblocked.

• Hi i just payed my monthly spotify bill so i like to get my acount unblocked. 
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription Email Sent 4 times... NOTHING

I've been paying the past few months of spotify family premium and my family member has not been getting any of the emails to link the accounts. I'm getting charged for a service my partner cannot use. There is no contact us or phone number for troub...

• I've been paying the past few months of spotify family premium and my family member has not been getting any of the emails to link the accounts.   I'm getting charged for a service my partner ...
  • wenaroo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes