Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

refund

i was just checking out the student discount plan and i had to put in my credit card, but didnt realize that it only applied to college students. I exited but was still charged $4.99. i need a refund please because im already paying for apple music. ...

• i was just checking out the student discount plan and i had to put in my credit card, but didnt realize that it only applied to college students. I exited but was still charged $4.99. i need a refund...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't subscribe for student discount

So I'm a student at Texas a&m university and I can't seem to use the student discount. I am currently on the 9.99$ premium account.Please help me out with this issue.

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm a student at Texas a&m university and I can't seem to use the student discount. I am currently on the 9.99$ premium account. Please help me out with this issue. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for student plan and spotfy charged twice

can anybody help? ive been trying to get in touch with spotify but i dont find any emails and i need a response or at least a refund of my money

• can anybody help? ive been trying to get in touch with spotify but i dont find any emails and i need a response or at least a refund of my money
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

switching from premium to premium for family..

so currently have my premium subsription thru my sprint account, and im wanting to upgrade to premium for family. i know i need to cancel thru sprint in order to do this. but will i loose all my music and playlists? if so im not upgrading.

• so currently have my premium subsription thru my sprint account, and im wanting to upgrade to premium for family. i know i need to cancel thru sprint in order to do this. but will i loose all my musi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

I just put my phone number into Spotify so I could have a 30 day trial, but it's saying that I've got to pay every month? Can someone help me please

• I just put my phone number into Spotify so I could have a 30 day trial, but it's saying that I've got to pay every month? Can someone help me please 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to subscribe using mobile billing?

I've tried many times to subscribe Spotify Premium by using mobile billing(Celcom Malaysia) but failed, what can I do now?

• I've tried many times to subscribe Spotify Premium by using mobile billing(Celcom Malaysia) but failed, what can I do now? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 6 month premium trial with wireless provider suddenly not working

I have a 6 month premium trial with Fido, I'm currently on the second month of it when it suddenly stopped working. I was recently overseas so I thought maybe that's why it wasn't working but I've been back in canada now for a couple of days and it s...

• I have a 6 month premium trial with Fido, I'm currently on the second month of it when it suddenly stopped working. I was recently overseas so I thought maybe that's why it wasn't working but I've be...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

60 day trial

Hi! I found online about Spotify and I saw an advertisement for a 60 day trial. How can I have that? I don't see anything about it on the app. Please advise! Thank you:)

• Hi! I found online about Spotify and I saw an advertisement for a 60 day trial. How can I have that? I don't see anything about it on the app.  Please advise! Thank you:)
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged by Telia and by debitcard on same account

I have account that I'm charged by Telia to have Premium but for several months I have also been debited via debitcard. This is on the same account that it has been charged. How can it be double payment on the same account? Kind regards,Marianne

• I have account that I'm charged by Telia to have Premium but for several months I have also been debited via debitcard. This is on the same account that it has been charged. How can it be double paym...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I paid for a full month but they are charging me in 7 to 8 days later

I just paid for another month looked at my history of receipts an spotify will charge from 9/30/17 to 10/06/17 how is that a full month of service to pay agian again in a week an all my history past payments have never done this so what's going here ...

• I just paid for another month looked at my history of receipts an spotify will charge from 9/30/17  to 10/06/17 how is that a full month of service to pay agian again in a week an all my history...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't access my premium

i upgraded my spotify to premium using the 5 euro student discount. Later i went abroad for a concert and during that event i had to unistall spotify due to storage. When i re installed it again my premium feautures wont work and it keeps telling me ...

•  i upgraded my spotify to premium using the 5 euro student discount. Later i went abroad for a concert and during that event i had to unistall spotify due to storage. When i re installed it agai...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution actualizacion

Actualice mi cuenta de Spotify familiar y ahora hizo cambio a spotify free, borrandome todo mi contenido

• Actualice mi cuenta de Spotify  familiar y ahora hizo cambio a spotify  free, borrandome todo mi contenido 
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cobro indebido

No soy cliente de Spotify Premium desde hace mucho tiempo y dias atras me realizaron un cobro de un mes, ya han pasado mas de tres dias y siguen sin rembolsarme.Necesito saber a donde contactarme para solucionar este problema, por favor!

• No soy cliente de Spotify Premium desde hace mucho tiempo y dias atras me realizaron un cobro de un mes, ya han pasado mas de tres dias y siguen sin rembolsarme. Necesito saber a donde contactarme p...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account

I just signed up for family and paid for it but it still shows premium trial??

• I just signed up for family and paid for it but it still shows premium trial??
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pagamento

Mudei minha conta para Premium Universitário e veio uma cobrança de R$10,00 e já se passaram 3 dias uteis e não foi estornado o valor ainda. Como devo proceder ?

• Mudei minha conta para Premium Universitário e veio uma cobrança de R$10,00 e já se passaram 3 dias uteis e não foi estornado o valor ainda. Como devo proceder ? 
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I am a Premium subscriber and want to upgrade to Premium for Family. How?

Please advise how I can upgrade from Premium to Premium for Family. Can I get credit for this month's payment for Premium and do I still get my Capital One monthly credit?

• Please advise how I can upgrade from Premium to Premium for Family. Can I get credit for this month's payment for Premium and do I still get my Capital One monthly credit?
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan familiar

Hola me enviaron invitación de plan familiar meto los datos dirección correcta y todo y me dice que existe un error 3, llevo 2 días intentando y nada que hago?

• Hola me enviaron invitación de plan familiar meto los datos dirección correcta y todo y me dice que existe un error 3, llevo 2 días intentando y nada que hago?
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes