Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can i cancel my subscription using the debit card associated with my former account?

can i cancel my subscription using the debit card associated with my former account?

Plan

Premium on former account 

Country

United States

Device

(iPhone 6)

Operating System

(iOS 10)

Issue-

i never canceled my premium subscription on my old account and i haven’t used it in over a year. i was younger at the time and i didn’t know if logging out and forgetting all about it was going to cancel it. i completely forgot the name, password, and email of my old account so i asked myself now what?? i have a new account (free subscription) but it has no access to my old account. today my dad went to the bank to see if he could cancel it there but it didn’t work out. so now i’m here asking for help. could it be possible to cancel my old account using the debit card associated with it? or is it illegal?? pls help a sis out 

1 Reply

Hi there!

If you’re unsure which email you used, I’d recommend having a quick scan of the email accounts you own for emails from ‘hello@spotify.com’. That way you can determine which one you used to sign up for Spotify with.

If you want to change the email address linked to your Spotify account, I’d recommend reading this article.

Let me know how it goes!

Suggested posts