Hey @luizadiasf, help's here.
You're right, as a Premium subscriber, you should be able to download your music on more devices.
Do you see the download button on your iPad when choosing an album or a playlist? If not, you may be logged in on a different account, or your subscription status hasn't been refreshed on your device. Either way, we suggest that you do the following:
- Log out and log back in with the same details as your phone (check that you can use other Premium features such as ad-free listening).
- Check your device isn’t in sleep mode.
- Make sure there’s enough free space on the device’s memory (we recommend at least 1GB).
- Your device must have an active internet connection. We suggest switching between networks.
- You can only download music and podcasts to a maximum of 5 separate devices (see your offline devices on your account page).
- You can only download a maximum of 10,000 songs per device. If you get an error message that says you’ve reached this limit, try removing some existing downloads.
- Reinstall the app.
If that doesn't help, check out this help article for further info, and then get back with a screenshot of error messages or missing download button and we'll help out.
Keep us posted 🙂