Free

Country

India

Device

(Redmi 7a)

Operating System

MIUI 12

My Question or Issue

i've been trying to avail the 1 month premium trial but everytime i try " this card doesn't allow monthly billing" shows up and i clearly can't understand the reason behind it. my card meets all the criteria set on t&c. i have contacted my bank regarding this issue and this issue wasn't on their side so i'm sure it's at your end. why do you even have the option of debit card when you don't accept it. this is ridiculous. i'd like this to be resolved early.

Screenshot_2021-02-26-01-06-42-475_com.spotify.music.jpg
5 Replies

Hey there @rp9iszx24b21j0d,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this.

We recommend checking this article and make sure the card you want to use meets all the requirements you'll find there. It's a good idea to check them out directly with your bank/card provider.

If they confirm it does and everything is ok, we recommend waiting 24 hours before trying to update your payment details again. It's worth doing it from an incognito/private window in the browser and a different device.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

i tried but still no luck. like i said my card meets all the requirements and I did contact my bank regarding this issue, it wasn't on their side. betting it's on yours. i also tried with another card but it says payment declined. what is happening with this? my card works fine but still can't get premium. please look into this matter or moreover investigate why this is happening, i noticed some of the issues were similar in the community and over all the solution was still not available.

Hey there @harry505,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

Can you try with a incognito/private window?

If that doesn't do the trick, can you try from another browser?

Another useful step is to try from another device.

If nothing of the above helps we suggest that you head over to this ongoing issue. You can leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread for any updates.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

yeah no. tried everything. incognito tab, different browser, different device and still nothing. it's pissing me off. it is definitely an issue at your end. contact the banks in india and investigate. 

Hi @harry505

Thanks for getting back to us. 

In this case, we'd recommend reaching out to our Support team here. They'll be happy to assist you further by checking your account to see what might be causing this issue. 

If anything else comes up, we're always a message away. 

Cheers!

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts