Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cancel vodafone spotify and join family premium

Solved!

cancel vodafone spotify and join family premium

hi all,

this will probably sound like a confusing topic, but ill try my best to explain:

so i canceled my Vodafone premium subscription and it was meant to end on the 24/4. i want to join Spotify directly and accept an invite for a family package, but everytime I accept, it says I cannot because I'm still associated with Vodafone.

however, Vodafone claim that I'm no longer with them and my details on my Vodafone account also state i no longer have premium with them. but my Spotify account still shows i have premium.

any suggestions would be great.

thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @itschrisraymond

I suggest you contact support so they can take a look at your account and help you

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet or DM @SpotifyCares on Twitter or send a message to Spotify Cares on Facebook.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @itschrisraymond

I suggest you contact support so they can take a look at your account and help you

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet or DM @SpotifyCares on Twitter or send a message to Spotify Cares on Facebook.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts