Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cancelacion de mi suscripcion

cancelacion de mi suscripcion

Cordial saludo

necesito ayuda, al principio use version free, luego decidi usar la version premium interesada en el plan familiar a futuro, pense que ustedes avisarian si queria seguir usando premium para empezar a realizar los pagos o cambiar de plan y automaticamente ustedes hicieron la descarga por 24 meses y lo peor sigo con version free, no me da opcion de cancelar suscripcion por ningun lado en su pagina, estaba tan contenta con la version premium pero me interesaba la familiar, por favor orientenme que debo hacer.

3 Replies

Hey @axell06, welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind if we reply in English. If you'd like help in Spanish, you can reach out to us via email.

In this case, we suggest you follow all of the steps listed in this article.

If the charges go through on your bank statement, reach out to us on Twitter or Facebook with your account info within 14 days of the payment being made.

Hope that helps.

EL 29 DE JUNIO CANCELE MI CUENTA  YA QUE NO ENCONTRE LA FORMA DE PASAR EL CARGO A OTRA TARJETA, ME CANCELARON EL PREMIUN EL MISMO DIA PERO EL 6 DE JULIO ME LLEGO UN NUEVO CARGO. NO TENGO FORMA DE CONTACTARME CON SPOTIFY NI UN EMAIL PARA RECLAMAR. 

Hi @mateos365-ar!

Hope you don't mind us replying in English.

If you haven't already, we'd recommend checking out this article for more info on what to do when you've been charged despite cancelling your subscription.

It's possible that you've signed up for another secondary account, which is still on Premium. Try logging in to it with all possible email addresses you might have used when signing up and cancel the subscription. Keep in mind that you could have signed up via Facebook, Google and Apple, so be sure to check out those login alternatives as well.

If case you're still unable to access the other Premium account, it's best you reach out to Customer Support as they're the ones who can help you further.

Hope you get this sorted out soon. Take care!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts