Country

Germany

Device

different

Operating System

different

My Question or Issue

hello,

it says premium is only 0,99 for three months, but when i try to buy it, it always says i am buying normal premium for 9,99/month.

Also the onyl payment option i am offered is paysafecards.

Where can I buy premium for 0,99/month for three month and pay with paypal or lastschrift?

thanks.

3 Replies

Hey @Max_power2, I'm happy to help.

If you're currently on Premium or have tried a Premium trial in the past, you won't be able to use this offer, since it's for new subscribers.

Also, the payment methods offered may be the ones offered in your country. There is more info on Payment methods here.

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey,

no I have never tried the premium trial before, that's why I dont understand why it's not working...

Would it help maybe, if I make a new Account and try it again?

There are more payment methods, when I would buy the premium for 9,99,thats why I dont understand why they are not shown for the offer of 0,99...

Hey @Max_power2.

Thanks for the reply! There is currently a Live Issue on this at the moment. I'd recommend taking a look at this here. Please '+VOTE' to it so you can receive updates on the status. 

Also, could you send me a screenshot of your Receipts page? Please make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community.

Thanks! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts