Country

kuwait

Device

pixel 2

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

i cant find 1 year Premium option

should i wait until my 1 month premium to end then i'll get the option to pay for 1 year at a discount price ?

4 Replies

It looks like they offer a 1 year subscribtion for 99,- only once. From then on you pay 9,99 per month. Crab.

That's 20% more expensive!!!

so its better i remove the app, install the app and creat a new account ?

I was going to create a new topic about this very thing -- I paid for a year last December and I assumed it would roll over and charge me at the yearly rate this month. Just saw that my subscription changed to monthly.

Was there any notice that the year subscription was a one-time deal? If so I must have missed that.

Hey @bmanz

The one year offer is no longer available. It was available last year, and was only a one-time offer. It may be available again at some point, and you'll find all the offers available for you here.

@davidrkuhn and @allplaces we understand your concerns about the pricing. We can assure you that when you apply for any offer with a recurring payment method, it's stated that you'll be automatically charged in the regular monthly rate after the period expires. You'll find more info here.

You can cancel your subscription at any point before the end of the period so you don't get charged.

Hope that helps!

Suggested posts