Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

change payment info

change payment info

My Question or Issue

There is no option to change payment.  It doesn't even show what payment option I am using.  This is like a crucial thing for any subscription plan to show, and it currently does not.  I have gone through all the links on the account page, including edit profile and subscription.  Subscription page only gives me the option to change plans or cancel, neither of which I desire. Please see attached photos.

As I am comfortably sure that I will not find the option on the website, so please if there is an official forum member who works for Spotify to guide to me toward the solution.  Thanks.

p1.jpg
p2.jpg
3 Replies

Hey @justinsmoustach, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Could you make sure that you have followed all of the steps to change your payment details here?

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@Billy-J Do you see an option to  change payment when you follow the steps from that link?  If so, can you please post photos as to what it looks like? 

As you should have seen in my photos posted previously, steps 3-5 as indicated in the instructions provided do not show up for me:

1. Log in to your account page
  2. Select Subscription in the menu on the left. 
  3. Under Payment method, click UPDATE.
  4. Choose your payment method at the top and fill in the details. 
  5. Click CHANGE PAYMENT DETAILS to confirm.

@justinsmoustach,

Thanks for trying those steps.

Could you try this using another browser or incognito mode? If that doesn't help, please send me screenshots of any error messages being shown.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts