Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

changing from premium to family

Solved!

changing from premium to family

I have a premium subscription and my mom started a family plan for everyone. I joined the family plan before cancelling my subscription, does spotify automatically cancel it after ive joined another plan? and if not how do I cancel it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @kiona223911,

When you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, your next payment will automatically convert to the new Premium for Family rate.

Please be aware that, when you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, your payment date will likely be a few days earlier than it had been. This is because of the difference between the price of Premium for Family and the regular Premium subscription you were on.

🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @kiona223911,

When you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, your next payment will automatically convert to the new Premium for Family rate.

Please be aware that, when you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, your payment date will likely be a few days earlier than it had been. This is because of the difference between the price of Premium for Family and the regular Premium subscription you were on.

🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts