Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

different credit card country

Solved!

different credit card country

i live in the philippines and Ive been using spotify prem for a year via my mobile carrier. now im subscribing with my sisters credit card from uae. can I use it? or i should use a card from the philippines?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Geetlog,

Spotify isn't available in UAE yet so you won't be able to use it for Spotify Premium payments. I'd recommend using your card from the Philippines.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Geetlog,

Spotify isn't available in UAE yet so you won't be able to use it for Spotify Premium payments. I'd recommend using your card from the Philippines.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Oh. Noted. Thanks for the help 🙂

I have a similar problem only it applies to the family plan. We just moved to Singapore, so we have an American credit card (with a USA billing address) paying for the bill, however, Spotify thinks all the family members are in Singapore while the credit card owner is in the U.S. when in fact we're all under the same roof. Please help

Hey there @zerohates,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Keep in mind that since you've moved permanently, the plan's owner will need to update their payment method to one that's issued in that new country. To do that, they can follow the steps here.

Once they've updated their Spotify account to the same country, they'll be able to upgrade to Premium Family or update their plan's address and invite all the family members to the plan. There's more info on that in this support site article.

Hope this helps clarify things! If you need further help, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts