Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

do u wanna keep ur membership in the premium duo?

do u wanna keep ur membership in the premium duo?

My subscription ends on May 27 and I began to receive such a notification constantly. Do I wish to keep my membership in the duo subscription. I click on what I wanna save, b I get the error "unfortunately we could not renew ur membership". How to remove it?

IMG_1377.png
IMG_1378.png
2 Replies

Hey @tonka123,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

We'd recommend that you try on a different device with your account to see if the app behaves the same way.

It's also a good idea to test with a different network connection to see if it makes any difference. In case you don't have another one available, you can use a mobile data hotspot to test.

Lastly, we'd suggest that you go ahead and view your plan and payments on your account page. There you should be able to see all your charges and check if you've successfully renewed your membership. If your payment has failed, you try subscribing again using a different payment method. 

Hope this helps. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

This is a notification that my subscription will end soon and it needs to be renewed. But it appears all the time when I turn off the spotify on the iPhone. Is it possible to remove this notification? I myself know that the subscription will end on May 27

Suggested posts