Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

double and irregular charge for premium family plan

double and irregular charge for premium family plan

i always get an error when i put my problem here so its included in the attachment also cant use comma or dot

my problem.jpg
5 Replies

Hey @SP00KlE,

Thanks for reaching out.

It sounds like you've got a second account with Spotify. It's also possible that someone in your household might have created an account and used your payment details.

I'd recommend checking out the following support article about finding accounts: https://support.spotify.com/article/do-i-have-an-additional-account/.

Thanks, and let me know how it goes.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey Maxim,

thanks for trying to help but i already tried everything in the article multiple times. Also checked with my parents and their is no double fee paying through one of their accounts on my details.

thnx non the less for trying to help. I would really appriciate if a spotify customer line was available...

Thanks for letting me know.

In that case, I'd recommend checking out this support article: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/why-am-i-being-charged/. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Hey Maxim,

thats also didn't help for me and this oktober i already got charged twice...

reached out to spotify but they haven't responded to my support ticket...

I have no idea what to do. please help anyone

Hey @SP00KlE,

The Spotify Support team usually replies within 48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

• Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX. If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.
    • If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the Community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.
    • If you never got an email, look in your junk folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check your accounts email address here.
MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts