Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Samsung Galaxy S10

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue
My issue is getting a COMPLETED charge on my old credit card for $9.99 on April 7, 2020 that is NOT attached to my account anymore since October of 2019. I upgraded to Family plan on October 2019 and the payments were going through another credit card.

This error only happened this month. The charge is not pending and it went through my old credit card. I am requesting Spotify to refund the $9.99 to my old credit card and then remove that information from it's servers as it is no longer my payment detail on my account

Capture.PNG
3 Replies

Resolved through Chat.

What can I do to contact spotify to get refund been charged twice 

Robbie J Corfe

Hello there @CORFERJ,

Thanks for reaching out in the Community!

It's technically not possible to have two subscriptions at once with just one account, so it's likely that there is another account out there, which you might have forgotten about or which is registered to a family member or friend. 

We'd recommend to check out this page and follow the steps under Do you have more than one account? In case you can't access the second Premium account, you'll also find a link there to get in touch with our support staff, who will help you track down the account.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else you need help with 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts