Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

double premium payment

double premium payment

Hello, I am charged double in the payment one is of the day 2019/01/04 that was the first payment, then I am charged for the day 2019/01/08 I need an answer since it was charged my credit card help

{snip - Community Moderator edit}

1 Reply

Hello there @FelixAntonio,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

We'd first recommend checking out your receipts here to find more info on your subscription status. You can also click VIEW next to a transaction to see more details.

Keep in mind that if a regular Spotify payment doesn’t go through on the usual renewal date, you’ll receive an email notification but you won't immediately lose your subscription. We’ll keep trying to take the payment over the next few days. This could explain a later charge closer together with the one taken for the current billing cycle.

It's also possible that one of the charges you see was pending. If an older Spotify payment was marked as 'pending' on your bank statement, it might not have gone through successfully. 

A pending charge is a part of your bank or credit card company's authorization process. When you submit a payment, your bank or credit card places a temporary authorization on the funds. If the transaction doesn’t successfully complete, no money will be taken and the charge will soon disappear. The time this takes can vary, depending on your bank/credit card company. For more information, you can contact your bank/credit card company.

Alternatively, we only charge you once a month for each Premium account you have. If you notice you don't see the second charge reflected on your receipts page, it’s likely you have more than another Premium account.

You can look for additional accounts you may have by following the steps here.

Hope this helps clarify things but we'll be here should you have more questions.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts