Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

duplicate payment

duplicate payment

Help me please. I made the purchase of the STUDENT spotify, I did the first time however I was not with documents at hand. So he asked me to put my card and charged again 8.50, but I could not get my file, it was not catching. Then I had to put my card again and charged once again 8.50. The summary of everything: I made a family premium account and got 3 invoices of 8.50 on my card and it is very expensive. Help me; I need a refund.

3 Replies

Hey, @lucianomaia03

Thanks for coming to the Community!

It sounds like we were initially unable to verify your student I.D.
Don't worry, in this instance, any charges will show on your statement as ‘pending’, meaning no money has actually been taken.

If this has happened, once the bank receives the confirmation that your student I.D. failed to verify, the ‘pending’ charge will be refunded. This can take up to 48 hours, depending on your bank. You can reach out to them for more information.

Let us know if this sounds right 🙂

We'll be here for anything else!

Thanks,

/M

I want ot know why I'm getting charged twice. they should be charging my for family plan only. 

Hey @Cecy4,

It sounds like you're experiencing something similar.

If you think you\ve been charged twice, we'd recommend checking out our Why have I been charged twice? support article.

These could also be pending payments, as explained above, but check the steps in that article.

We hope this helps!

Suggested posts