Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

iPhone 12 mini

Operating System

iOS 16.3.1 

My Question or Issue

I am a member of a family subscription, my sister is the one who invited me in. The app worked out for a couple of days and all of a sudden a notification popped in that read: “your subscription has expired, to continue, switch to spotify free”. The rest of the members in my family don’t have this issue, it’s my account the only one with this problem. 
Next, I opened the app in safari to check my subscription status, and again, it appears to be expired. When i click the button to update the payment, the page reads “you are already a member of a family plan”. Do i have a premium subscription or not ?!! It’s a vicious circle. 
I have already tried unsubscribing and subscribing all over again but i have to do this every couple of days and it’s really annoying for me to keep bugging my sister for the invitation link. 

I hope this message is clear because my English is mot the best. Sorry about that!

1 Reply

Hey there @Rochiiperezvillafane,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

The error message sounds consistent with having a failed payment for the old plan and not cancelling before joining a new plan.
If this is the case, it should not be coming up anymore 🙂

In case it does though, please let us know!
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts