father gets the family premium bill, I still pay for premium as well

Plan

Premium Family

Country

Switzerland

Device

HTC 12+

My Question or Issue

Me and my father started the Family Premium plan on the 14.11.2016. Until the 27.04.2018 I never received a bill and only my father had to pay because he is the Account manager. But on the 27.04.2018 there was suddendly a transaction on my Creditcard for a Normal single Premium account 12.95 CHF. I thought back then that my father's credit card expired and that I now have to pay my own premium again every month. 

But now I looked up the Account status, and I am still in the Family Premium but have to pay for an Single Premium Account. I asked my father and he also still pays for the Family Premium Account in wich i am included. 

Now I ask myself if I payed every month for the last 1.5 years and didn't had to?

1 Reply

Hey there @tschotshua

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

If you see multiple charges and they’re not pending or to check the payment is valid, you could have more than one Premium account. Follow these ways to find other accounts

In case you find another Premium account, follow these steps to cancel. If you can’t access an account, get in touch here by choosing Subscription > Other > I STILL NEED HELP.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Suggested posts