Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

free trial but still charged

free trial but still charged

i took advantage of the 1 month trial. i made payment vis online banking and i was successfully charged. Then why my subscription will end after 1 month? Should it be June 30 and not May 30? 1 month free trial plus the 1 month i paid. Please help.
IMG_0639.PNG
1 Reply

Hey @domomuch

It looks like you have accidentally subscribed to premium instead of signing up for the free trial. When you subscribe to premium, it does not come with the free trial attached to it. You have to specifically sign up for the free trial.

The way the free trial works is that even though a credit card is required for the free trial, it is not supposed to charge you and it will only last for 30 days. Then you have the option of canceling it before the 30 days so you are not charged, or you can continue your subscription and you will be charged for the next month.

In this case,

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet or DM @SpotifyCares on Twitter or send a message to Spotify Cares on Facebook.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts