Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

has the live chat being disabld

Solved!

has the live chat being disabld

Plan

Free/Pr

My Question or Issue

is the live chat support now being disabled  i was on it before sorting out bills i thought this is a great service as the community cannot deal with issues like this.one needs to get on to a live agent to look up all your details if you have been charged on two different email accounts *snip* username cassells41

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, and welcome to the community. 

Hope you’re doing great!

I’ll be happy to help you here. What is happening with your account exactly? Any screenshots of error messages shown would be helpful. 

Keep me updated 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, and welcome to the community. 

Hope you’re doing great!

I’ll be happy to help you here. What is happening with your account exactly? Any screenshots of error messages shown would be helpful. 

Keep me updated 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

i got an answer from billy in the comunity but he should know i thought if live chat  was disabled or not he said he was not an emploee so what  use is the community then if they cant answer a question like this. thats one of the reasons i  dontwant to continue being a member here.the only ones to answer queries on accounts etc as he stated employees . there is no point i think in asking questions to the community.does this not make sense any issues like this iam sure are handled by live chat *snip* cassells41

Hey @user-removed.

I understand your concern. The live chat option is only available when agents are online. Also, this option is region based so not everyone will get this feature.

The community has great knowledge with Spotify, and if you need help, I'll need some more info and what's happening exactly so that I can see what the next steps are.

Let me know what you'd like to do 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO CONNECT TO LIVE CHAT SUPPORT

Hey @1rc62kitcw1di7j,

If you need help with anything Spotify, feel free to start a topic in the Community and you'll get a response ASAP. Live Chat is only available in certain regions, and also may be limited due to the current situation.

Hope this helps. Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts