Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

have had premium with hulu for a while now and it says my hulu is not active

have had premium with hulu for a while now and it says my hulu is not active

US

Plan 

Premium auto pay

I have had hulu as part of my premium since about a month after the promo started. All of a sudden hulu says my account is not active. Also, it is no longer mentioned on my spotify account info.  My account was active and fine last night and this morning. 

9 Replies

same thing happened to me and now theyre spilt and i cant fix it

Hey there @Python90 and @amorluana,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Just to confirm, did this occur after updating your payment details, cancelling your subscription or upgrading to a different product like Premium for Family?

We'll be keeping an eye out for your replies 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

This happened to me as well.  I received a notice saying that my payment failed and they would try again in a few days.  I processed the payment moments after receiving the notification with the payment details associated to my acct / auto pay.   However my payment was not late, no lapse in my acct and no update to my payment details.  👎

I’ve also had Spotify Premium with Hulu since spring, and now cannot access Hulu. First, I got an error message on my basement TV a few weeks ago that wouldn’t allow me to access content. I thought it might be related to low WiFi signal so I wrote it off. Then I noticed I couldn’t get content on my iPhone app. I was still able to access Hulu on my main TV until this afternoon. Now I get error P-EDU125 and unique error id playlist-0-34e4adae. My subscription still says I have Premium with Hulu. As a last resort, I changed the credit card. No dice. Help!

Switched from Spotify free to Spotify Premium in April 2019, while it was advertised to include Hulu (with ads).  Switch to Premium worked, but I could not then -- & still can't find how to start Hulu.  VERY frusstrating.

Having this same issue. Spotify emailed saying they'd try payment again in a few days. I made payment and when I did so my hulu stopped working. 

Update: after chatting with both Spotify & Hulu, it seems the issue was with Hulu. They “reset” my account, and now it works again! 

And how did you chat with them? Online? Phone numbers? Thanks!

I have the same problem.  How did you contact hulu?

Suggested posts