have had premium with hulu for a while now and it says my hulu is not active

have had premium with hulu for a while now and it says my hulu is not active

Python90
Visitor

US

Plan 

Premium auto pay

I have had hulu as part of my premium since about a month after the promo started. All of a sudden hulu says my account is not active. Also, it is no longer mentioned on my spotify account info.  My account was active and fine last night and this morning. 

9 Replies

Re: have had premium with hulu for a while now and it says my hulu is not active

amorluana
Visitor

same thing happened to me and now theyre spilt and i cant fix it

Re: have had premium with hulu for a while now and it says my hulu is not active

Hey there @Python90 and @amorluana,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Just to confirm, did this occur after updating your payment details, cancelling your subscription or upgrading to a different product like Premium for Family?

We'll be keeping an eye out for your replies :)

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

Jenbunny
Visitor

This happened to me as well.  I received a notice saying that my payment failed and they would try again in a few days.  I processed the payment moments after receiving the notification with the payment details associated to my acct / auto pay.   However my payment was not late, no lapse in my acct and no update to my payment details.  👎

AShaffer1
Casual Listener

I’ve also had Spotify Premium with Hulu since spring, and now cannot access Hulu. First, I got an error message on my basement TV a few weeks ago that wouldn’t allow me to access content. I thought it might be related to low WiFi signal so I wrote it off. Then I noticed I couldn’t get content on my iPhone app. I was still able to access Hulu on my main TV until this afternoon. Now I get error P-EDU125 and unique error id playlist-0-34e4adae. My subscription still says I have Premium with Hulu. As a last resort, I changed the credit card. No dice. Help!

WT-
Casual Listener

Switched from Spotify free to Spotify Premium in April 2019, while it was advertised to include Hulu (with ads).  Switch to Premium worked, but I could not then -- & still can't find how to start Hulu.  VERY frusstrating.

Engelkatharina
Visitor

Having this same issue. Spotify emailed saying they'd try payment again in a few days. I made payment and when I did so my hulu stopped working. 

AShaffer1
Casual Listener

Update: after chatting with both Spotify & Hulu, it seems the issue was with Hulu. They “reset” my account, and now it works again! 

WT-
Casual Listener
And how did you chat with them? Online? Phone numbers? Thanks!

xtan
Regular

I have the same problem.  How did you contact hulu?

SUGGESTED POSTS