Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

help figuring out the main account email

help figuring out the main account email

My Gf and I are trying to unravel our spotify accounts and figure out which is the main email account. When both of us log in we only see that we are attached to a family plan.... How do we find out who is the main account login? 

5 Replies

Hey @Pjstr, I'll be happy to help!

The owner of a Premium for Family plan should be able to manage members and should be able to see who is on their plan here

Let me know how that goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

hey Billy thanks for the help but the problem is both of our accounts only say we are in a family plan and we dont know what email we used for the main one. 

Is there a way to look at it based on billing maybe? 

Hey @Pjstr.

Thanks for the reply! 

Are both accounts able to manage members? If you are, please send me a screenshot of both account pages on the Manage members screen (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community).

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Here is mine. I will try and get hers tonight when she gets home but it shows the same thing 😞 

<Community Rock Star edit - removed personal info>

Hey @Pjstr.

Thanks for the screenshot! It looks like you're a member of a Premium for Family plan and you're not able to manage members. 

No worries, whenever you can just send me a screenshot of her account (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community) so I can take a closer look into this.

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts