Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

iPhone 6+

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

hello! the new format of spotify premium has been confusing me a bit, but i'll get used to it. the question though is how can i delete songs in an album without deleting the tracks that i want to keep or the whole album itself? thank you in advance!

2 Replies

[Deleted my comment, see the reply below]

Hey there @bokurootrash,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community about this and welcome!

As you've noticed, we've recently updated the way Your Library works. There's more tips to help you in this Spotify Answer.

However, if you want to save an Album you like, you can simply tap the heart icon on it. This should save the entire album in the Albums section of Your Library. Keep in mind that you won't be able to delete individual tracks it and you'll be able to view all the album's content.

If you'd also like to save all the songs or just individual songs from it, you can either heart/like each individual song, or tap the three dot menu when you're accessing the album and select Like all songs from the menu. This will add the songs you've hearted to your Liked Songs playlist.

Hope this helps clarify things. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts