Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i cant subscribe to Spotify premium plan?

i cant subscribe to Spotify premium plan?

i subscribed to Spotify premium using my credit card, and the card will be expired at 5/2024. but recently I got emails saying that I need to update my method payment. and i did, i use the same card but i cant it says that "There is an error. Please try again or open our support." and I've tried multiple times on different days. I've also called the company of the bank and they say that my card is fine. and then i tried using my other card that will be expired on 7/2024 and it got the same problem. it says that there's an error etc. How can I fix this? my plan has been canceled.

1 Reply

Hey there @galmira

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!

If you get this error message when using various payment cards we recommend trying again in a private/incognito window. This step makes sure you'll avoid issues with your browser's cache.  

In case you see no change after trying that, send us a screenshot displaying the error message you receive. Just attach the image to your next response to us by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look at the issue.

Tip: Make sure the screenshot doesn’t show any sensitive info such as payment or personal data.  

Keep us posted! We'll look out for your reply. 

Suggested posts