Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i was charged $10 when i have student membership for $5

i was charged $10 when i have student membership for $5

i would like to be refunded because i didn’t know i was being charged this much
1 Reply

If you have a Spotify Student membership, you should only be charged $5 per month. If you have been charged $10, it may be due to a few different reasons:

1. Subscription renewal: If your subscription has renewed and you were charged again, it may be that you have been charged the regular price instead of the student price.

2. Payment method issue: If there's an issue with your payment method, Spotify may not be able to process the student discount. Make sure your payment method is up to date and has enough funds.

3. Promotions: Sometimes Spotify offers promotions for a regular subscription, if you accept the offer, you will be charged the regular price.

4. Change of plan: If you change your plan to a different one, you will be charged accordingly.

5. Multiple accounts: If you have multiple Spotify accounts, you may have accidentally signed up for a regular subscription on another account.

You should check your account page and email for any receipts of the charge, and also check any recent changes you made to your plan. If you are unable to find the reason for the extra charge, please contact Spotify support for more information. They will be able to verify your account, and look into the charges.

Suggested posts