issue chaging the address

Highlighted

issue chaging the address

Nemoonz
Casual Listener

Hello All,

I have an issue changing my country in Spotify from GB to France. To change the country in your profile, you need to update your billing data. But when i try to do that I have the following message: Your Spotify account must be registered in the same country as your payment method. Replace with an account in France or use another card.

I really don't know what i can do. My facebook account is set on France as well. 

Does anyone have any suggestion? Thanx.

3 Replies

Re: issue chaging the address

phan_times
Community Legend

Hello,

Try and follow this link. Hope this helps. If this is the solution than please mark it as such.

Nemoonz
Casual Listener

Thank you for your answer. I've read this article already. But as i unfortunetly clicked on the trial spotify premieum before, when I go to Subscription all I have is 

Your subscription to Spotify Premium will end on 08/02/2018. You do not want to leave us?

KEEP SPOTIFY PREMIUM..

and nothing more..

eugenengo

i have the similar issue, im from asia btw. it says to edit your profile details and to change countries. but when i get there it doesnt allow me to change my country eventhough im already in the country. i want to change my payment method but im stuck at the poi t where i cant change my countries to change my payment method 

SUGGESTED POSTS