Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

latest update is really bad

latest update is really bad

guys i have to say the new layout in the latest update has completely ruined the listening experience. 

i simply want to stream an album, delete the songs i dont like then when i play the album only the liked songs play.. simple

now i have to scroll through all my liked music ( i dont even use the albums folder now which is a great shame because i use the album art as a guide ) and when i find the artist i like i cannot simply play the liked songs of one album !! i have to listen to all the liked songs as they are not in album order... if i use a filter it makes it impossibly difficult to find what i need. 

i find myself using spotify less and less now as a result.

you guys are going down the same path APPLE did and making things less and less user friendly with these updates .

PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR OLD SYSTEM IT WAS MUCH MUCH BETTER !!!

3 Replies

I've seen other posts complaining about this.

But I doubt that Spotify will pay attention.

Spotify has massive amounts of data about the listening habits of every user (including you). And they have very highly paid analysts, with lots of really fancy college degrees.

They know more about you and your music than you do.

They know exactly what you want and need. And they're going to deliver it to you, whether you like it or not.

well, here is my experience about this new "style":

the search engine is worse. before it was 1-2 clicks, now its about 3-5. also, the search is not that "thorough", not gives the list of songs/albums/artists, look for similar songs, titles, and all that, or not for me at least.

in the playlists i can't sort it in any way, before i could put it into

-artist/s

-song titles

-albums.

the play button are smaller, and i REALLY DISLIKE THAT the most!

and,  lastly that i don't like, is that if a songs/albums title is too long for the row to show it, then i just can't read it, if i don't know it. before, it was moving, so i could wait for it and read it thorough, not i can't.

i really never understand, if something works (especially in styles of programs, apps, papers, whatever else), 

WHY CHANGE "UPDATE" IT????!!

well, all in all, i just very dislike this new form, thank you developers, there is my new discomfort with a service i pay for. great work!

Hey there  @dthchm,

Thank you for your posts and feedback,

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall and we’re constantly aiming to improve our features. We’re sorry that this means you’re not able to use Spotify like you wish to do at the moment.

You can read more about how your feedback reaches Spotify here.

Once again - thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help you with anything else. 

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts