Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

multiple charges

multiple charges

Hi there,
I was looking at my bank statements online and it says that I have been charged 5 times. 4 yesterday(April 24th) when I initially was trying to get my student discount, then once again today (25th). I hope Im not being charged 24.95 this month....?

5 Replies

Hey @dschmidt, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Have you received a payment confirmation email for all the payments? Any payments that you haven't gotten a receipt for are only pending and should be canceled soon. If you check in a few days and still have extra charges, let me know and I will escalate this to a Spotify staff member!

Looking forward to your response 🙂

I have only gotten one payment receipt so hopefully I will get those cancellations! however, it is directly coming out of my debit account so I'm a bit worried. 

@dschmidt,

Hmm, that is indeed concerning. Can you check back in four days' time and let me know if the charges are still there? Spotify's refund policy allows for refunds any time up to 14 days after purchase, so you will still safely be able to contact them about a refund if the charges are not canceled by then.

I will respond to this thread in four days because it seems to be the quickest and efficient. thank you.
I have one more question! I just found out that I have 2 accounts and the one that has premium was not the intended one. Is there any way I can transfer the music I have on one account to the next? 

@dschmidt,

All you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and their Accounts team can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

Suggested posts