Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

my premium subscribtion isn't working even tough the payment went trough?

my premium subscribtion isn't working even tough the payment went trough?

Plan

Premium

Country

Faroe Islands

Device

iphone SE and computer

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

10 Replies

Hey @Elsabn, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Could you try logging out/in to see if that works? If you're still having issues, could you tell me if the payment still shows as pending or processing?

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi! I’ve tried logging out and on again. I’ve also tried deleting and downloading the app again. The payment went trough yesterday after two days of processing.

Hey @Elsabn.

Thanks for getting back to us.

When you sign up for Premium, you'll get an email with a payment receipt. This receipt contains a username. Make sure you log in using this username if you want to enjoy Premium 🙂

It's easy to create an account with us so it happens sometimes that users have more than one account. Only one account should be Premium so be sure to log in to your Premium account.

Should do the trick! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Hi! I only have one user and it is connected to facebook. I found the recept on my e-mail. If i go to settings and subscribtion it says premium and active but I still can’t access my premium features.

Hey @Elsabn.

Thanks for getting back to us!

Try to reinstall the app using these instructions. Once you have the app running again, log in by using the "Log in with Facebook" button. This button will redirect you to Facebook where you should login to your Facebook account.

Hope that does the trick. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Tried it a couple times and also turned of my phone but still doesnt work:/

Hey there @Elsabn,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Just to clarify, when you mention having troubles accessing your Premium features, could you give us an example? It'd be also helpful if you could post a screenshot of what you see when trying to use a Premium feature so we can troubleshoot further. Just make sure that no sensitive or private info is displayed 🙂

We'll be keeping an eye on your reply. 

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I only have these buttons. I cant go to radio or browse and i cant listen offline:/I only have these buttons. I cant go to radio or browse and i cant listen offline:/

C6A05F55-840B-434F-8585-8C517048396E.jpeg

Hey @Elsabn.

Thanks for getting back to us!

Your Premium has been activated we can see. We have redesigned the app for Premium recently so it might look as if things are missing. Rather we have consolidated all the features into the Home, Search en Library sections. You can read here how to use the Radio. Your Offline music should be in the Library 🙂

Let us know if there is something else you can't find, or if you have other questions.

Have a nice day!

7F58BCDA-0957-4E92-81FE-CA09E4C13E11.png

I can access radio now but I can’t listen offline

Suggested posts