Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

no 1 year renewing subscription ?

no 1 year renewing subscription ?

Hi, it should be great to have a 1 year subsription option with a discount like deezer 2 month free 1 year

Plan

Premium

Country Romania

Device

(iPhone X)

Operating System

(iOS 14)

3 Replies

Hey @argon777, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Currently, Spotify only offers monthly subscriptions. If you would like to pay on a yearly basis, you can always purchase a 12 month Spotify gift card, which will cover you for the entire year. You can purchase gift cards at select retail stores near you (such as a game store, electronic store, or major retail stores). If your country supports PayPal, you can also purchase gift cards from them here. Once you purchase the gift card, you're able to redeem it.

If you'd like to see an option to have a recurring yearly subscription, you can always start a new Idea about this here. Make sure to add your VOTE, and get some supports who can VOTE for the idea as well. Once it gets enough votes (generally 500 votes), it will be considered by Spotify

I hope this helps. Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

1. Didnt find gift cards in romania, those from US or UK are to expensive as we have just 5 EUR/month here
2. i made a Idea Submision for half and yearly subscription plans with 1 or 2 months discount but i cant vote myself
3. i also inserted that with Neflix it would be the best subscription plan on this Planet!

Hey @argon777,

That's great that you created an idea about this! Seems like you aren't able to VOTE yourself, but hopefully it gets enough votes to be considered by Spotify.

If you need anything else, you can always reach back out to the Community.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts