Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

non existiong offer

non existiong offer

Plan

Free

My Question or Issue

Why am I in the Spotify app offered (pestered) premium account try for free for three months, when no such offer is availible clicking on the banner? If I am not eligible for the offer, don't offer it to me!!! Whatever happend to intelligent advertising?

6 Replies

Hey @cs9 ,

Welcome to the Community!

Could you please share a screenshot of the Premium offer you saw? This would be really helpful. 

Also, I'd recommend taking a look at this article for more information about the Trials when you can't activate them.

I'll see what I can suggest next.  🙂

this offer, for instance

spotify ad.PNG

regarding your link. As I wrote, if the spotify system is able to keep track that I am not eligible for an offer, do not offer it to me!!! (not that I can find such a receipt)

Thanks for your reply. 

You can check all current offers here to find out more. 

Do you get an error message when you try to subscribe or it's just the link in the banner that's not working? 

When does the subscription fail? Before or after you enter your payment details? If the same payment method was used on another account before, you can't redeem the offer. You can read the T&Cs for more info on that.

Please keep me posted so I can assist you better. 

With the link I get to the ordinary subsciption offer, i.e. start paying from month 1. 

Hey there @cs9,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Apologies for the confusion - we’ll let the right folks know about this. You can always check the offers available for you here.

Keep in mind that you can also toggle off receiving relevant push notifications in the app from your Account Overview page.

Hope this info is useful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with!

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts