Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

not letting me update my payment info

Solved!

not letting me update my payment info

I had to get a new card cause I lost my old one. Therefore, when my permium payment was charged it was denied because my new card was still on the way. My new card has finally come, and I went online to update my card. Everytime I hit update it just reloads the page and does not let me input any new info. I tried calling a help number I found online, but I felt I was getting scammed. He directed me to a page to allow him to look on my screen,and he proceeded to open a notepad and aske my email, phone number, and zip code. I apprehesivley wrote it down then he opened a website called coinstar or something and wanted me to start an account. I told him "I would call him back" because I saw no reason for me to do that. I'm just trying to update my new card so I can keep my premium status.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/?contact#

Go here, you can get online support. They will remove your old card.just helped me. Didnt lose any downloads. And I was able to put in my new card. I got am email showing my payment removed too so I know it is legit. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Honestly had this same exact thing happen to me. I called the number and overheard like a million conversations. Sounded like there were 100 people in the room. Very annoyed by this whole thing. 

Same is happening to me! Glad I'm not alone!

Going through thus right now. Gonna lose my mind. Why is there NO spotify support?????? FFS sjnsjxkdkslsmdmd

I also just received a replacement card and need to update my payment info. The same thing is happening to me with the reloading. It's very annoying and I hope it gets fixed soon.

yuppp, same here lol

Marked as solution

https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/?contact#

Go here, you can get online support. They will remove your old card.just helped me. Didnt lose any downloads. And I was able to put in my new card. I got am email showing my payment removed too so I know it is legit. 

Suggested posts