Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

paying for premium, account showing as free

paying for premium, account showing as free

I am paying for a premium account but my account has always been a free one. I've been paying for 18 months now and I've never had the advantages of the premium account.  I've already checked my credit card account, and the monthly premium has been paid, as has been for the last 18 months, I also got a reply saying the same from the payment service provider. Furthermore, I've also logged out and back in again, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Also, I've made sure that the account in question is my only one, so none of your general suggestions have worked. I have tried everything suggested in the following links:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/i-pay-for-premium-why-am-i-on-free/

https://support.spotify.com/ar/account_payment_help/account_help/do-i-have-an-additional-account/

Also I've suscribed to Spotify directly, I have never suscribed to another service provider.

Please help me, I don't know what to do.

1 Reply

Hey @MartitaUribe, welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you’re having issues accessing your Premium content - but no worries, I’ll be happy to help. 

In this case, I would do the following steps:

• Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium. 
  • If you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app. 
  • If it says Free, check the receipt we send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

If you've tried all the steps above, please click here. We'll then take you through a survey to point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps. 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts