Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium membership not working

premium membership not working

I got spotify premium membership free through vodafone contract, that period ended yday n chose to opt in for £9.99 a month there on for premium through spotify and now its saying that i am on free membership but i have a confirmation text that i have opted back in, it says it renews on 8/5/17, any help would b appreciated
IMG_2519.PNG
IMG_2520.PNG
5 Replies

Hey,

can you please tell me what's the status of your subscription according to your account page? That will help to investigate further!

Have a nice afternoon 🙂

Hi there, i have managed to get somewhere since first messaging you, they membership has been sorted and confirmed by vodafone and premium has been added to my account for £9.99 a month, after this was confirmed i then checked my spotify account status and it had gone from saying free to premium so i presumed everything was now set up and back to normal. I have just gone to listen to music however and my spotify account is now saying free instead of premium meaning adverts are appearing and i cant select individual songs, my worry is that i have recieved a text from vodafone confirming the premium subscription and telling me that my new membership will end on 9/4/19, also the fact that it showed premium before when the advisor asked me to check my account status, i am really confused and hopefully you can help, find attached the screenshots of both my confirmation text from vodafone and my account status on spotify, thanks

Hi there, i have managed to get somewhere since first messaging you, they membership has been sorted and confirmed by vodafone and premium has been added to my account for £9.99 a month, after this was confirmed i then checked my spotify account status and it had gone from saying free to premium so i presumed everything was now set up and back to normal. I have just gone to listen to music however and my spotify account is now saying free instead of premium meaning adverts are appearing and i cant select individual songs, my worry is that i have recieved a text from vodafone confirming the premium subscription and telling me that my new membership will end on 9/4/19, also the fact that it showed premium before when the advisor asked me to check my account status, i am really confused and hopefully you can help, find attached the screenshots of both my confirmation text from vodafone and my account status on spotify, thanks
IMG_2523.PNG
IMG_2524.PNG
IMG_2525.PNG

I have just logged in on the internet via my browser and come across this page, do i need to authorise spotify to charge my phone bill or not, like i say i am confused and dont want to be charged multiple times for my subscription
IMG_2526.PNG

Hey @dickyb88

From the screen shots I see it looks as if you still need to enter your PIN through your vodafone account to activate the susbsciption to Spotify.

Have you done this?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts