Plan

Premium

Turkey

Device

(iPhone 8, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10)

My Question or Issue

Hello, I was in the Premium plan. I have been paying with a certain card but the card has expired. We got it fixed and got a different card number for the same card. I entered the correct card number, date and the security number. I'm sure. But it does not accept it and says that payment has failed. I have tried with a different in case it was problem with the first card but it still didn't accept. I've been trying for a week now. I have checked everything that has written on Spotify's site and made sure that my card is suitable for payment like using it abroad etc. How can I solve this problem? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out! Don't worry we're here to help 🙂

Sometimes data in your browser can cause such behavior. An easy way to avoid this is using a private or incognito browser window. 

If that doesn't fix things, you could try a different browser or a different device, if that's an option.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out! Don't worry we're here to help 🙂

Sometimes data in your browser can cause such behavior. An easy way to avoid this is using a private or incognito browser window. 

If that doesn't fix things, you could try a different browser or a different device, if that's an option.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Have a great day!

Suggested posts