Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium spotify accounts for sale on ebay

Solved!

premium spotify accounts for sale on ebay

Hi. Just wanted to say Ebay sellers are still selling access to Premium Spotify accounts for maybe US$9.98 a year. I did this as part of research on questionable items being sold on Ebay - including access to Spotify, Hulu and other online services.

The items sell with titles such as 

"Spotify Premium 1 Year (12 Months) *Instant Delivery*

and promise access via an existing account (upgrade) or a new account.

What you get, instead, is access to a sub-account on a family plan.

I reported the item to Ebay, Spotify and others. I also asked for a refund. Don't think that's going to happen but it's ok - as I said it's research I am doing.

Spotify cancelled Premium access in less than a week to the account to which the seller sent log in information - as it should have.

As I said - I've reported this several ways. Just wanted to make others aware this stuff still happens. I also read posts from moderators on this site that say Premium can only legit be bought at the Spotify site and through licensed resellers.

I don't know what a family plan costs but the regular Spotify Premium seems to be US$120 a year.

Thanks for your time. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @lestergillis, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the issues you've been having with this. We definitely appreciate that you take the time to let us know.

It's good to know you've already reported this. If you ever come across something similar, don't hesitate to let us know so we can get it reported.

Have an awesome day.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @lestergillis, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the issues you've been having with this. We definitely appreciate that you take the time to let us know.

It's good to know you've already reported this. If you ever come across something similar, don't hesitate to let us know so we can get it reported.

Have an awesome day.

I am laughing. As I write this, there are 45 listings for Premium Spotify Accounts - mostly for one year beginning at US$6.99 - for sale on Ebay. I doubt very few, if any,  are legit.

All you have to do is look.

spotify.ebay.png

Suggested posts