Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium trial with honey wont work

premium trial with honey wont work

i got an add for 3 months of spotify premium with honey, so i downloaded honey on my pc and it just took my to the home page. i looked everywhere for the place where i could activate my trial, but i cant find it anywhere. ive tried to activate it on spotify mobile, spotify web browser, and on honey but i cant find it anywhere? i even googled if this free trial was still active and it said it was- so, im not sure what i did wrong, but how do i get my 3 months free trial with honey ???

thanks     -jupiter

Plan

Free to 3 Month Premium Trial

Country

USA

Device

(Desktop Computer/Samsung Galaxy A12)

Operating System

(Android/Windows)

My Question or Issue

how do i get three months premium free trial with honey ??

38 Replies

Hey there @one-of-the-stars,

On our end we're not aware of any offers like that, so this might be tied directly to honey. Could you share with us where you saw this offer so we can take a closer look?

Thanks!
VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Mixmasterlou_0-1649531318900.png

Hey there folks,

Thanks for the provided info.

We understand that you're experiencing difficulties with redeeming the trial offered by the website Honey. If you're sure you're eligible for this offer, then we can suggest you to try and redeem your code from this specialized page here. You can also try doing the process using an incognito window of your preferred browser to avoid any cache-related issues. Let us know if this makes any difference.  

Also keep in mind that this 3 months trial offer is only available to users who have not already tried the Premium experience of Spotify.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator

where do I get this code?

Hey @will03,

Thanks for the post.

If you're eligible for this offer you should've received the offer and code from Honey via email when signing up for their service here.

You can check your spam/ junk folders for the email.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator

i dont get it, whenever i go it wont give me a code or anything and itll just take me to the honey website. can someone help?

Since im not from us does it make me uneligable?

Hi folks!

@ookokok, the offer is available in the US, the UK, Germany, Australia, and Canada.

@frbyler, if you're having troubles finding the code, we'd recommend reaching out to Honey directly, since they're the ones who can help you find it. Once you do, you can redeem it here.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

The same thing happened to me.

Hey @Dawg-chan and everybody,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Just writing with a reminder that the only way to be eligible for a trial is to never have had Spotify Premium before.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Cheers!

Mario Moderator

ive tried multiple times but i can never find the code. i live in the US and I have checked my email numerous times. 

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for your reply in this thread 🙂

Since you mention you cannot see the code on your email, it'd be better if you contact Honey directly, so they can help you to find it.

Once you have the code, you can redeem it in your account. Nevertheless, take into account the only way to be eligible for a trial is to never have had Spotify Premium before.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else.

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

i got a honey ad about 3 free months of Spotify  premium i made an account i didn't get the redeem code for spotify i look in my gmail and nothing 

Hey @teddyzombie,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

If you have not gotten an email with a code for the activation of this offer, we advise you to contact Honey directly, so they can send you a new one. But also keep in mind, that certain offer eligibilities apply, like the ones described by @CarlosE .

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator

did the honey thing i got the promo code and i put it in and it didn't work 

Hey @teddyzombie,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you double check if you're eligible for the offer? This offer can be activated only if you have not used Premium in the past and you are a new Spotify user. Is this the case?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator

dam i use spotify premium i thought it was 3 free months no mater if you use premium in the past  

i didnt get any email with the code and now im on the page where it says enter the code but i dont have the code

Suggested posts