Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium trial with honey wont work

premium trial with honey wont work

i got an add for 3 months of spotify premium with honey, so i downloaded honey on my pc and it just took my to the home page. i looked everywhere for the place where i could activate my trial, but i cant find it anywhere. ive tried to activate it on spotify mobile, spotify web browser, and on honey but i cant find it anywhere? i even googled if this free trial was still active and it said it was- so, im not sure what i did wrong, but how do i get my 3 months free trial with honey ???

thanks     -jupiter

Plan

Free to 3 Month Premium Trial

Country

USA

Device

(Desktop Computer/Samsung Galaxy A12)

Operating System

(Android/Windows)

My Question or Issue

how do i get three months premium free trial with honey ??

38 Replies

it tells me am not eligible for the plan but i live in the US

Hi there folks,

Thank you for your replies.

@syede_ - in this case we recommend that you contact Honey directly.

@vRottin - can you make sure that you didn't have Premium before on your account as you're only eligible to this offer if you never had it before.

Have a great continued weekend 🙂 

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

its in promotions

same thing happened  to me i found a add of youtube and i made a honey account but couldn't find out how to activate the 3 month premium 

Its A scam. 

Everyone the code is in promotions if you are using Gmail.

ok now im confused because it said i get 3 FREE months and i aint got paypal of anything like that so why do i still have to pay>

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP me... i literally signed up for honey and i didnt get the code, ive never used spotify premium in the past, refreshed my mail a billion times and i dont know how to contact honey can someone help me

Hi there @Keybored_

Thanks for reaching out about this.

You can contact the support team from Honey here. Explain to them what has happened and they should be able to help, as the promotion codes are distributed by Honey.

After receiving your promo code from Honey you can enter it here. (Click Start Free trial)

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

how did you get the code?

How do I contact honey?

Hi, so I have not gotten the code, which is why I'm replying to this thread. But I have reached out to honey's support email, and I have not had spotify premium before. I'm not sure why I haven't gotten an email back from honey or if this is just a scam to get people to join honey. 

Hi folks, 

Please refer to my last post which contains a link for contacting Honey support and a link for the page where you can activate your code if you already have it.

Cheers.

AlexModerator

yeah but how do u get there

Hi there @BurritoLegend,

Thanks for the post.

You should have an email from Honey with the offer an instructions on how to redeem your Premium trial. You can activate it through this link.

Hope this helps. 

AlexModerator

how do i know if im eligible for it

Hey @LightningStriker,

Thanks for your reply. 

Take into account that the only way to be eligible for a trial is to never have had Spotify Premium before. If you're eligible for this offer, you should have received the offer and code from Honey via email when signing up for their service here

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

AlejaRModerator

Hi! I've tried to give this code to a friend for their use but I am unsure how to redeem the code. What website do I go on? The honey link provided by past moderators doesn't work; even on incognito.

Hey @kiaraleilani,

Thanks for the post!

Upon checking, unfortunately it looks like the offer ended on Sept. 15th and the codes could be redeemed 1 month after the final distribution date.

We're here if there's anything else we can help with.

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Suggested posts