Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problema con spotify

problema con spotify

Argentina

Buenas, hace unas semanas, spotify me comenzó a decir que si no actualizaba el método de pago, el premium serio caducado, lo que no le di importancia por que todos los meses vengo pagando de forma correcta. Hace unos 2 días me aparece " premium pausado" y que cambie mi método de pago, lo que no sabría por qué, si acabo de pagar la factura de la tarjeta y me cobraron las 2 cuentas con Spotify, ¿qué debo hacer? Muchas gracias.

3 Replies

Hey @Nicax,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this here. 

I hope you don't mind me replying in English.

As a heads up, you won't be charged on one card if you updated your Spotify payment method and chose another card. 

If you receive unexpected Spotify charges and you double-check with your bank that these are not pending, it'd be good for you to take a look at this support site article and follow the steps featured under More Help which are relevant to your situation.

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

i have the same problem. I cant pay premium rechaza my card. 

Help!

Hi there @Julietamedina,

Thanks for tuning in here! 

If it appears as you have been charged twice, check if the payments aren't 'pending'. If they are and you haven't gotten your Premium, the money will be refunded to your account in a couple of days - how fast depends on your bank.

If you can't pay for Premium, try updating your payment details in an Incognito Window. You can see which payment methods are available to you on your account page. This way, you can also try an alternative payment method if the one by card isn't an option for you at the moment and is not successful for some reason.

Let us know how it goes, we're here for you!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts