Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Google Home Mini" offer canceled "Spotify Premium with Hulu"!

Solved!

"Google Home Mini" offer canceled "Spotify Premium with Hulu"!

Individual Premium

USA

All devices

I signed up for the Google Home Mini offer and immediately got an email from Hulu that my Hulu subscription had been cancelled.  Is there any way to get Spotify+Hulu back?  Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @bryanayers, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'll be happy to help.

The Google Home Mini offer is only available if you have Premium Individual, Family or student plans. This doesn't include the Premium + Hulu bundle.

It seems like you've switched to Premium Individual to redeem the Google Home Mini. Doing this will make you lose access to Hulu - and there isn't a way to add Hulu back to your account.

There is some more info about this offer here.

I hope this helps 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @bryanayers, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'll be happy to help.

The Google Home Mini offer is only available if you have Premium Individual, Family or student plans. This doesn't include the Premium + Hulu bundle.

It seems like you've switched to Premium Individual to redeem the Google Home Mini. Doing this will make you lose access to Hulu - and there isn't a way to add Hulu back to your account.

There is some more info about this offer here.

I hope this helps 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thanks for the quick response! Is there any way to cancel and switch back
to Premium + Hulu?

Hey @bryanayers,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Since the Premium + Hulu bundle is over, you won't be able to get Hulu added to your account.

I hope this clarifies things. 

Billy-JSpotify Star

I have Premium with Hulu, and Spotify sent me an e-mail offering me a Google Home Mini. The e-mail does not say that the Hulu bundle will be cancelled if I order a Google Home Mini.

And I see absolutely nothing in the terms of the offer that says that either.

Why would Spotify send me an e-mail explicitly offering a product that would cause me to lose the bundle I have, without informing me of that??

Hey @bryanayers,

Just wanted to let you know that if you're eligible for Premium Student, you can always sign up for the Premium Student + Hulu + SHOWTIME offer - more info on that here.

Any questions, let us know - we'll be right here.

Hey @KossB,

Thanks for your feedback.

We send out emails with promotional offers to anyone who is eligible for them, provided they are signed up to receive such emails.

Each offer is subject to its own Terms and Conditions - you can familiarise yourself with the T&Cs for the Premium Individual + Hulu offer here.

Hope that helps clear things up!

Suggested posts