Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day" message for no reason

"Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day" message for no reason

I have used premium for some months. First my subscription, which I got through Vodafone Türkiye was ended abruptly. And my account was also deleted? At least I cannot reach the account anytmore. I guess Vodafone and Spotify ended their contract but what does it have to do with me? And I think I still had some weeks paid in advance when that account was deleted.

Anyways, I wanted to pay via my credit card and get Premium. First card I tried (which is a virtual card I created from my bank's mobile app. I use it for ALL internet transactions) didn't work. Later I created another virtual card from another bank I am working with. That one didn't work either.

I don't want to use normal credit cards for internet purchases because my card was subject to an attempt of hacking before and I prefer virtual cards for that reason. They work with everything that I buy from the internet but not with Spotify?

Please help me solve this issue as soon as possible. I saw that it is a problem widely encountered by many users as far as I searched.

For contact:

erdemacir@yahoo.com

1 Reply

Hi, @erdemacir-tr!

Welcome to the Spotify Community, we're glad to see you're part of the band.

Don't worry, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and username.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support

Don't hesitate to create a new thread if you need us again.

Suggested posts