Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"You need to live in the same address". Cant change countries.

"You need to live in the same address". Cant change countries.

Plan: Premium Duo

Just moved to Sweden from Iceland.

Changed from Premium Family to Duo, because me and my girlfriend are the only two users. She got kicked out from the plan when I changed from Family to Duo and I cant re-invite her. "You need to live at the same address".

The reason is probably that I am not able to change my country setting. Her account is set on Sweden (cant change) but mine in Iceland. I have tried to change the payment method to a Swedish Mastercard and even changed Facebook settings (Facebook login) but no luck.

Maybe I will be able to add her after my first payment with the Swedish card, but that is a month from now. I have already paid for Premium Family for the next month, and she should be able to use the service we have paid for.

All the best.

Helgi

2 Replies

Hey @gothenburg12 ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Keep in mind that the changes will take effect from your next billing date. 🙂

Your country setting does not immediately update after changing the payment method to one that's been issued in a different country.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey there @gothenburg12,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Just as @Maxim said, after your next payment is processed, then all changes should take effect.

Please note that if you've switched from Family to Duo plan, your billing date is pushed back to accommodate your already paid Premium time into the new plan. You can always check when is your next billing date from your account overview page.

Hope this helps clarify things. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts