Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"last payment didn't work"

"last payment didn't work"

Hello, and thanks for having a look at my thread! 

I've had a premium account since 2010/2011, and it's been worry-free until now. I lost my card, so i blocked it, and therefore had to update my payment info. A few days before the payment was due, i got an e-mail saying i could pay a year in advance and get some minor discount, and so i did.

The payment was successful and i received a receipt from Spotify saying it was successful too. However, when i try to log in i get this window up saying "your last payment didn't work", and i either have to start paying monthly again or downgrade to a free user. Which sucks, because i have indeed paid for a year in advance. My bank account has been successfully charged, and Spotify now has my money. 

Also, i have tried all the basic steps such as logging in and out, double checking that i paid for the user i'm logging in with, etc.

Any feedback is much appreciated, as i depend on Spotify on the daily - and i've gone a whole week without it now! 

3 Replies

Hey @Undiesphantom,

Thanks for reaching out - and welcome to the community!

This is not cool, I understand that you are frustrated about this.

Could you just confirm that you see £99.00 on your Receipts page? https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/receipt/

Thanks!

Tom

Hi, and thanks for reaching out.

It does indeed say 990 NOK (£88.6 in today's currency), which was the price
i was offered for a year in advance.

The only thing that comes to mind is that i didn't accept the offer on the
day i was e-mailed about it. I paid for it a day later or so, but i assumed
that would be fine?

I recommend contacting Support about this issue, you can do this via Twitter (@SpotifyCares) or on the online contact form.

I hope they can get your issue resolved!

-Tom

Suggested posts