re trying to get premium radio

Re: re trying to get premium radio

Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14

@chappie20

I would recommend checking your Paypal receipt/account to verify the payment was successful (not pending). With successful payment Spotify sends a receipt on your email as well which contains your username among other details. You should also see your Spotify receipts in here.

Note: if you have used your Paypal for paying for Spotify Premium before this offer, then you are no longer eligible for the 0.99 offer.

Did you try out logging in with your email instead of username / username instead of email / email without the @mailservice dot com part, or Facebook (if you have that connected)?

Let me know how it goes :)

SebastyRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

chappie20
Music Fan

what is weird  is when I goand try to upgrade it goes through all the things  and I agree and pay but it sends me back the page to get premium and when I did the 99 for three months it was in May. So I am totally confused also in pay pal it gives me a transaction number .

Highlighted
1 person liked this

Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14

@chappie20

I do agree it's confusing, but don't worry!

This Premium 3-month trial is only available to those who have never paid for Premium before. So when you're trying to resubscribe to this particular offer, it won't succeed anymore.

If you'd like to subscribe, I recommend signing up for the full price Premium. :)

Note: you can see your subscription status on your Spotify account. Log in to see this information!

Let me know how it goes :)

SebastyRock Star 14

chappie20
Music Fan

the  only time I paid was last month when I got it on my phone. when I go  to the full  paid premium  it takes me right back to the .99 page lol I am totally stumped have no clue as to what I am doing wrong. May was my first time apply to get premium. 

1 person liked this

Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14

@chappie20

That sound pretty odd!

I'd suggest clearing your browser's cookies and cache to see if you can access the full-paid Premium offer. Check out this Lifewire article on how to delete them in major browsers.

Note: this article shows how to delete cache only. You'll need to select the box for cookies as well.

You can also try accessing the offer though incognito mode.

Also, could you tell me what does your subscription status say when you go to your Spotify account?

Let me know how it goes. :)

SebastyRock Star 14

chappie20
Music Fan

Hello it is me again did it all and still no luck in my subcription it takes me to the 99 for three months  it is good till june 30, what I do not get is if I had no ads on my cell why is it not working on my lap top ?????? sorry for all of this I am guessing it my be frustrating for you as well. lol Isabel

1 person liked this

Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14

@chappie20

It does sound weird indeed!

It looks like you might have multiple Spotify accounts  (one has Premium, one does not). I suggest following the steps in this article to find out if you have multiple accounts!

What kind of mobile do you have? If it's an Android, you can find your Spotify username from the device's cache. :)

Keep me posted!

SebastyRock Star 14

chappie20
Music Fan

Ihave spotify on my samsung and one on my lap top thats it.it does not show me how many accounts I have I have used the same email and password for both sign in's  how can I cancel the one on my phone to see if it will work on my lap top?????

1 person liked this

Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14

@chappie20

The cache will show the username of the account you logged into on the particular device. If they match on both mobile and desktop, then you have one account. The app itself will not show how many accounts you've used there, you need to follow the steps in the aforementioned article to find it out.

Please try logging into your profile with the same email and password and let me know your subscription status (does it say Free or Premium). It's very useful information! :)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

SebastyRock Star 14

chappie20
Music Fan

Hello again when I go to my account it the 99 for 3 months pos up and It say's I have the free version and I can try to get the premium. I signed out of the one on my cell . Hope this helps I will be so **bleep** if it was just something so simple lol my Nortons has it to accept so that is not stopping it. I really really appreciate all your help with this. Isabel

SUGGESTED POSTS