Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

student subscription

student subscription

I have recently been charged £9.99 for my spotify subscription when I had previously been paying the student price of £4.99. It dawned upon me that I had been using spotify for a year, and my student subscription had ran out. I have reapplied for the student one now, but it asks me to enter my bank details again. To avoid paying £4.99 and £9.99, I didnt enter my details. Is there a way around not re-entering my bank details to ensure that next time I pay the student fee? Basically, how can I keep student subsription?

Thanking you

1 Reply

Hey @evielx!

Thanks for posting! I understand that you don't want to be charged the £9.99 again! You will need to input your Card Details to restart your Student Subscription as it's treated as signing up again. It highly unlikely that you'll be charged £9.99 again the standard £4.99 should be taken. There isn't away around without re-entering your bank details. 

It's highly unlikely the system will take the £9.99. If you reinput your card details when renewing and then head to https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/ and it should say the price you'll pay 🙂 If its showing more than £4.99 after this you can then cancel it.

Hope this helps you out!

Any Questions? - Let me know 🙂

Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 22.27.12.png

Suggested posts